|| T W E N T Y- S E V E N ||

Callioli Dulveus, grandson of the late king's tutor. Their clan was known for great scholars and one of the most cleanest if not, rumor less clans in this kingdom. They are loyal to the throne and are both known as respectable and great scholars.

Callioli or Alli for short is one of the most prominent scholars here in this kingdom. He is also known here as a gentle and kind man with a string of women who fell in love with his gentleness.

And he is known as this body's first love.

He and the past Iseiah had a rendezvous together. They were both in love but it didn't pass the stage where they have s*x. It was all innocent, a love as sweet as candy and unfortunately, it was also stopped. Alli left for his grandfather and at that time, the parents of Iseiah found out about their relationship and immediately caged her at home before she was sold to Alec.

And that's how their love story ended.

It was unfortunate that he's just a mere side character, an extra in the novel. The male leads in this novel are all cunning, drop-dead-gorgeous men with a large ego and the gentlest ones are the mere extras.

How unfair!

"Iseiah? Is it you?"

I was snapped back when I heard his voice, as usual, it was a melodious tone filled with gentleness.

"It's been a long time Mr. Dulveus" I need to draw the line, if not, I would be the one getting my head crossed.

"Yeah... I-Listen to me I-"

"Mr. Dulveus, please do not call me by my name. I am already a married woman, I'm afraid to sully your reputation"

His face turned pale and ghastly, then he gripped my wrist and I can only scream silently.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for not getting you back. I was... grandfather was ill and I-'m sorry for not getting you" his voice was laced with pain and I knew that the true owner of this body loves him for her heart aches.

"It's fine, I know you have your reasons back when you left me. As you have known already, I'm already a married woman and a mother. This will be the last time you will see me, Alli. Thank you for everything that you've done in the past"

I called his nickname for the last time, although I like his temperament, I'm already married. Besides, that does husband of mine will definitely act possessive and shit, maybe my death would fasten that way and that wasn't what I'm aiming for.

...

I cooled my head off in the palace garden, the smell of the roses wafting off on my face so I turned my head when I see someone I knew. Gritting my teeth, I looked up to see the figure of the crown prince and a woman's figure.

I f*cking knew it, he was whoring again.

The smell of roses was coming off of the woman's body and I silently creep into the bushes and investigates.

The woman was no other than the two-faced white lotus b*tch named Liliana. She was crying, tears gushing out on her pretty face as she whimpered faintly. Any man who sees her would surely be on their knees.

I was about to march on this cheating pair when I caught hold of a familiar silhouette.

It was my husband.

They began to walk and acted out in a scene where the female lead sprains her feet and collapse on the male lead's chest.

The two of them look at each other while I almost yawned at myself. This is so boring, I kept telling myself.

Finally, when the female lead touched the male lead's chest, that's when I sprang upon my position and slightly pushed the princess on the crown prince's embrace.

"My dear~ I've missed you! You've been gone for so long!" I said as I took hold of his arm and whined coquettishly at him.

"What are you doing here?" His voice was cold and it has always been.

So why do I feel like my chest has been bitten by some lousy ant? Dang it, I just wanted to live you lousy poor excuse of a husband!

"Well, our children are crying for you saying they missed you, surely you missed them too?" I ignored the stinging pain of anger and continued my act.

On my side, I could see the princess regaining her balance with the help of the crown prince. Tch, she should have fallen flat on her face it would be best if it's in someone's poop.

"You can go now Judeus, seems like your children and wife miss you" the crown prince teasingly said.

"Thank you your highness" I gratefully bowed at him.

With my hands on his, we walk silently into the carriage. Everything was silent and you can probably cut a knife by the tension.

"Have you finished your task?"

Silence.

"So, what did you do this past week?"

Another silence.

"Did you have fun?" I gritted as I watch his face getting colder and colder until I stopped my one-man conversation.

Fine, if he doesn't want to talk, so be it.

***
Calm down, people! It will be explained tomorrow m'kay?

Anyways, thank you for the votes and comments! Love you people!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!