Extra 0.2

Alec Judeous Castilleon.

The plot was turning into a different direction.

I still don't know of that's a good thing or not, still, I continued to tease my wife and make her confuse about her new current feelings.

She made me feel this way so it's only fair if she could experience what I had experience too.

You can say I'm too petty but who cares?

Shamelessness is not an easy thing, you should also be prepared mentally and physically.

But I was too busy teasing her that I didn't even knew that I became someone's hero.

And it was the heroine.

Of course, even if I try to change the plot, it would still happen.

But one thing I know for sure is that my feelings for my wife won't change.

I'm sure of it.

...

I wanted to make her jealous sometimes.

She acts too formal to me, and sometimes too distant that I can't help but be angry.

There are also times where I can't help but pity myself. I don't know if I should cry or not, but I became her willing slave.

I'm a prisoner at my own castle.

I think I really am in love.

...

The crown prince and I found out something interesting.

I knew I couldn't trust the heroine after seeing her face. She acted like a superior woman at every person, she would even treat people as things.

She looks at this world in ridicule.

And right there and then I knew the truth behind her look.

She knows that we're in a story.

And she's up to no good.

...

I got angry at her for the first time.

I gave her a cold shoulder, I don't know.

I was so near.

So near on getting the heroine's approval when she arrived. I didn't notice the slight hurt in her eyes nor the discomfort and anger she felt when I continued to have her the cold shoulder.

I was preoccupied with thoughts.

I have a family now and they're the most important people in my life.

I wouldn't be able to live like this if it wasn't for them.

I love them.

And she's a threat.

That heroine is a threat.

...

Time passes and I knew something wrong happened.

There's some voice in my head saying I should come for her. So I did and I went to the hunt I heard from Amy.

She had come there with the princess and her best friend. I was nearing the entrance of the forest and my heart couldn't stop beating so fast.

I didn't know but something felt wrong.

And indeed my gut feel was right.

I saved her.

I killed the man and she saw me.

I didn't know what to do, I was shaking in anger, my bloodied hands couldn't even touch her in fear of dirtying her.

I was afraid of her looking at me like I'm a monster.

Everyone else can, but not her.

...

We made up and I was the happiest man in the world.

We played with the twins, and I balanced my time working and being a father and a husband.

I gave them the happy memories.

And left them with sad ones too.

She fell into a deep sleep and I knew who was behind it.

...

I didn't die.

I just fell asleep.

I was about to die but I reme I my promise to my wife that I'll be there to see her waking up.

Though I was a bit late, I think she forgave me for that.

I thought that this life of mine is such a joke.

Me? A character in a book? How absurd!

But now, I feel much more better realizing that I have my family with me.

Novel or not, I know my feelings were true.

I love Iseiah.

I love this unknown character.

***
End of his POV!!! I hope you liked it!!

Anyways, thank you for everything, there would still be down chapters chipped in here so please wait.

Anyways, I'll be starting to teach at grade one kids and I'm really really nervous.

You see, I'm an education student majoring in English.  I majored in English so I can be better and fluent with it.

Now I need to teach kids!

So yep, my new story might be hold off for just maybe few days? I dunno?

But I'm sure that my release would be different from this book. I have a lot of responsibilities now so I can't upload chapters daily.

But I'll make sure to upload, I'll make sure of it!

So please follow me to the end!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!