Chapter Four

"..And seek help in patience and prayer." Quran; 2:45

Always pray to the Almighty, He is the all Listener, afterall, He knows all that you're going through, pray and see how your life will change.

Norahs pov

"Mum Brea is outside, I'm going, i love you." I kiss her forehead.

"Take care habibty, come back before maghrib." She says standing up.

We are the only humans at home, my dad and brother went for horse riding as it is there routine almost every Saturday.

I walk out of the door and before my mum close the door my friend yell out: "Hi Mrs Jabir." My mum giggle while shaking her head.

She wave at Breanna; "Hi Brea."

"Your friend is crazy." My mum whisper before she closed the door, and i couldn't agree more.

"Hey babes." I said when i settle in her convertible car.

"Hi gorg, how are you?" She asks driving out of our neighborhood. "I'm fine, so tell me what you wanted to tell me yesterday." I put on my sun glasses, it's actually kinda sunny today.

It's Saturday, we're going for shopping, we will all be leaving for school on Tuesday in shaa Allah. Brea will be going to Imperial College, it's just a half hour drive from UOL.

My friend clear her throat: "So Dave asked me out." For some unknown reason she doesn't sound excited.

I squeal while clapping my hands; "Omg! We waited so long for this." She park her car in the parking lot of the shopping mall.

She turn to look at me; "Yes, but i don't feel it anymore." She said, sounding a bit sad.

"Why don't you? Heck! What do you mean?" I ask, turning to face her.

"I don't know, since prom i started finding him annoying." She says with a shake of her head, i can't help but shake my head as well.

Breanna is a weird human, what? David has been her crush since 7th grade i think, and now he asked her out and she doesn't feel it?

I roll my eyes; "You're stupid Breanna."

She smirk: "Tell me something i don't know." I giggle, "But seriously think about it first before giving him your answer."

"I will, thank you. Now lets go shop." And we both hop out of the car.

5 hours later, we bought a lot of things, things we need and those that we do not, we are so ready for school in shaa Allah.

Brea sigh, "I am so hungry." She says, while we settle in her car.

"So am i, Lets go grab something." And she nods, driving to a restaurant.

***

"Aunt Noorie answer me." My Mothers sisters daughter, Amira whine.

I am lying on my bed exhausted, i had a pretty much hectic day and now this 5 or 6 year old cousin of mine is disturbing the living daylights in me.

I sigh: "Amira what do you want?"

Her face broke into a wide grin; "Lets play, with my dolls."

I roll my eyes at her, "You do not have dolls here."

"Yes i do, it's downstairs." She says pulling my legs.

I groan, this the main reason why i do not like kids.

"Aunt Rauda call your daughter, she's disturbing the hell out of me." I yell so that her mother will hear.