Chapter Thirty Three

"And I created the the jinns and mankind only for them to worship Me." Quran; 51:56

Indeed you and me were all created for no other reason, only and only for us to worship the One who created us, that's the purpose of us being in this earth.

Gentle reminder; Do not forget to thank Allah, you have a lot to thank Him about, your health especially, and letsnnot forget your family and your 'almost' perfect life.

Alhamdulillah.

Norahs pov

'Star dust settled in the creases of your eyes and honey pooled in the corners of your lips,
As the universe swirled behind your eyelids there was no mistaking it,
You. Were. A. Dreamer.' Unknown.

I read with tears filling my eyes, Samir kept the apple shaped paper with his neat handwriting on my bedside table.

That's so sweet, i don't know why, but i am a sucker for these writes up and since when i told him, he has been writing to me whenever he has time.

And it means a lot to me.

He means a lot to me.

I stood up from our bed with a smile playing on my lips, waking up with a letter or rather poem like this will forever make me smile.

Once in the bathroom, did my business and brush my teeth before walking out and to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I silently ate my breakfast alone as usual and proceed to cleaning our home.

***

"Your food actually taste like mamas." Yunus utter with a mouthful, i roll my eyes at him, "Duh! She taught me smart pant." And he giggles.

He came over my house earlier, we watched movies together and he helped me prepare lunch and now we're on the dining table munching our food.

We finished in almost silence, wash our dishes and walk to the living room, we both sat on the same couch with my head on my brothers shoulder.

"Gosh, i miss hanging out with you." He says caressing my cheek.

I swat his hands; "Aren't you hanging out with me now?" I ask and he shrug his shoulders.

"How is married life?" He questions out of the blue, i look him in the eyes and a smile unknowingly grace my lips.

"Beautiful, absolutely and utterly beautiful." I reply and he smiled at me, "One can easily tell, you are glowing for the love of Allah, what has that husband of yours done to you?" My brother shook his head with a smile still playing on his lips.

"Love, he loves me with his all," I answered absentmindedly, tracing his face that is now sketched in my heart.

"I can see, may you always be happy my love." Yunus says, kissing my forehead. "Amin my love, you too x." I hug him, he hugged me back and we continue watching the not so interested movie: 'John Wick.'

Minutes and hours passed by and it's now time for maghrib, my husband isn't back yet, my brother left a while ago.

I enjoyed his company, he is such an amazing human and Alhamdulillah he has turned into a beautiful new leaf, may Allah cont to bless us all, Amin.

I stood up from the closet, i have finished rearranging it, my husband is one clumsy human and by Allah every other day i must rearrange our closet.

I enter the bathroom, perform wudhu.

I came out and spread my prayer mat and start praying to the One who made my life beautiful, to the One who created me and my parents, the One who is the most merciful and kind, the One whom i shall return to, the One whom my life is in His hands, the One who loves me.