Chapter Thirty Two

"And Allah will not punish them while they seek for forgiveness." Quran.

Indeed Allah is the most Merciful, no matter what you, no matter how huge or grave the sin is, if you ask for forgiveness He Al-Gaffur will forgive you as far as the repentance is from deep within your soul,
Remember Allah looks at ones heart.

Samirs pov

Now i understand what they meant by saying;
'Nothing lasts forever'
Indeed nothing, absolutely nothing, not even the life within you.

May Allah be pleased with us when He takes our souls, Amin.

"That's too much sugar habibi." Aunt Sarah says to uncle Ibrahim, indeed, he added too much sugar in his tea,

And he is the doctor, smh!

"It won't hurt once in a while." He winks at her, she shook her head with a smile.

We're all at my house, well- not all since my wife isn't here, Aunt Tee isn't here too, just me, Aunt Sarah, her boys(including her husband) and of course mama Zainab it's her house after all.

And yes, with my lovely Ahbi.

He isn't feeling well, he has been put to bed rest for the past two to three months, he has cancer remember?

So yes! Five months ago, it upgraded to stage two, we rushed him to the hospital and they've been treating him, giving him chemotherapies and all that stuffs, two weeks later he lost almost all his hair, the sight of him was very very heartbreaking, mama Zainab cried all the time and i have to be the strong one amongst all us, and Alhamdulillah with my wife beside me i did just that.

And now Alhamdulillah he is cancer free— hopefully, according to what the doctors said, if he doesn't get any symptoms for 6-7 months then in shaa Allah he is completely cancer free, and now it has been two months, I hope he gets better soon in shaa Allah.

He still asks if i have eaten, and all the time he asks that question, my eyes filled with tears, this man is perfect in every way an-

"Earth to Samir." Mama Zainab snaps her fingers in my face, interrupting my thoughts; "Yes ma!" I answers.

"What are you thinking so hard about? Your phone has been ringing." She tells me walking away after she caressed my cheek,

I pick the call; "Samir she's awake." The person from the other line says immediately, i instantly recognize the voice, it's my brother in law.

"Alhamdulillah, has she eaten?" I ask Yunus.

"Umm.. i think so." He replies and i chuckle; "Okay, thank you, I'll be coming in 20 mins in shaa Allah." I said and hang up.

Yes my wife is ill, and so after the doctors prescribed her medications she insists on going to her house to spend a few days, i approved and I've been sleeping over my house too for the past four days.

I visited her earlier, she's feeling much better, except the fact that she couldn't have enough sleep last night and so i left her to rest, before coming to my dad i told my brother in law to call when she wakes up.

I pray they have a quick recovery.

I stood up and walk to Abhis room, which is now downstairs, i open the door and it reveals my not so good looking father reciting the holy Quran.

His eyes met mine and he smiled at me and kept the Quran after murmuring "Sadaqallahul azeem."

"Marhaban Abhi(hello father)" I sit on his bed and he took a hold of my hand, i squeeze it.