Chapter Seven

Allah says: "Stop complaining, stop overthinking, you're stressing yourself too much and instead you should be trusting me. Where is your trust in me?! I love you, i won't let you down.

Gentle reminder; it will pass— even if it feels like it won't, Whatever is troubling you will pass. I know it might not make sense to you right now but wallah it will with time.

Samirs pov

Armans alarm start ringing, he groan and he turn it off.

I wasn't asleep, i woke up almost an hour ago, i had nightmares so when i woke up i prayed two nafl and then lie down on my bed waiting for the adhaan of fajr.

I miss my dad.

Arman sat down on his bed and he turn to look at me, i was already looking at him, his eyes softened while rubbing the sleep off his eyes.

I roll my eyes at him, i hate the sympathetic look he is always giving, since the day i had nightmares, i was crying hard, so he woke up and i didn't know when i started telling him everything, i told him all that happened three to four years ago, i told him why i have been having nightmares, and i didn't know why i did, but boy does it feel good to let it out, he listened without interrupting me, his eyes became blurry at the end of my sob story, he hugged me and we both prayed tahajjud together.

I'm glad i didn't change my room, he might be annoying but he is an amazing listener and friend.

I made a friend in college, who would have thought?!

"Stop giving me this look." I turn my face to the other side of the room, he snort and throw his pillow at me before he enter the bathroom.

"Fool." I murmur, i low key hate him.

He came out of the bathroom and i enter, did my business and perform ablution.

We prayed together, with him leading the prayer, Masha Allah he has a beautiful voice.

We finished praying salatul fajr and we did our azkhar.

Once on my bed, I pick my phone to call my dad, it's Wednesday and i do not have lectures but however Arman has and he is getting ready.

He is studying Accounting while i am studying Economics.

My dad texted me;
Abhi💙: Sabahul khair ibni, kaifa haluk?(good morning my son, how are you?)I'll be sleeping early today after fajr i am not feeling too well, take care of yourself.

He sent it almost an hour ago, my heart skip a beat, Ya Allah please grant him shifa'a.

Me: Good morning dad, what's wrong with you? You will be fine soon in shaa Allah.

I replied him and i dial my step mothers number.

"Samir Abdullah, see you later, I'll miss you, i love you." Arman says blowing kisses to me, i frown at him and he winks at me i can't fight the smile that grace my lips.

"Sorry i don't do boys." I reply him with a smirk, he looks at me with a small genuine smile before he burst out laughing, "Ouch! Rejection hurts." Such a drama queen, i tell you.

I shake my head at him and his phone starts ringing: "Hello beautiful." He says after picking the call, he walk out of the room after waving at me.

He calls her beautiful.

I call her Nihal.

She's so-