Chapter Twenty Five

"And marry among you who are single(Al-Ayama) and the pious of your servants and maidservants. If they be poor, Allah will enrich them out of his bounty. And Allah is All-sufficient, All-knowing." Quran: 24;32

I really don't get the verse that much or(deep), please if anyone of you understand it that much, please do not hesitate to share the knowledge and lesson with us, for you will be rewarded.

May Allah bless us with the most righteous spouses🤩❤️

Samirs pov

The amused look my family are giving me is annoying and at the same time heart touching.

"Over here my boy." Aunt Sarah says and she took yet another picture of me,

You know what? A random fact about me that you probably don't know is that i hate taking my picture or my picture been taken, yes weird i know.

The cameraman hate pictures.

"Samir salimuni ealaa alkamira(hand me over your camera Samir)" Abhi asks,

Imagine!

"La Abhi(no father)" And i clutch is tighter around my neck,

He playfully glared at me and i shrug, "Family photo."

"Adjust your cap habibi."

"Okay..Samir, uncle Abdallah and aunt Zainab, your turn."

Bro, i am tired of snapping pictures, but for the sake of the beautiful smile and the happiness radiating from Abhis eyes I will continue.

They all seem so proud.

Heck, even i am.

In case y'all are lost, it's my— our graduation day, I know, I know, shocking yea?

I know, it felt like yesterday when i got my admission, and how i despised this building because of the population and lets not forget my stupid roommate that i wanted to kill because he talks way too much, but now it's us that we're graduating, leaving after four years.

I'd tear up.

We had fun, took tons of pictures, even Affan is enjoying the day.

I am happy.

Immi i did it,
Kabir i am a degree holder,
Yasmin i am an economist,
Hamza you must be proud.

My eyes start to moist, i miss them, so much, I'm sure they'd be super proud of me, i love them so much.

An arm was wrap around my shoulders; "They miss you too." Aunt Sarah says, for some unknown reasons she always seem to know whenever i am thinking about them.

I nod: "Of course, who wouldn't." I wink at her and she giggles.

Few minutes later my roommate grace us with his presence; "Yo! Yo! Your boy issa graduate." And he did a 360, making his graduation gown flow, i mentally face palm my self, such drama from a guy.

My family members laughed and congratulated him, we snap pictures, they took the two of us and he hugged me, i hug him back: "Thank you Samir."

"No, thank you."

My stay here without him wouldn't be lively, and so i did owe him an appreciation.

We walk to his family, they are so nice, we snap pictures.

Why is everything about pictures?

Says the guy that cherish memories.

I roll my eyes and my heart skipped a beat, my girl is laughing so hard about whatever her brother said to her, she looks so carefree, so beautiful, so innocent.