Chapter Twenty Two

"Our Lord, do not place us with the wrongdoing people." Quran 7:47

Ya Rab please bless us with the most righteous people and spouses, Amin.
Y'all we should be very careful in choosing our friends, people can influence and before you notice my dear it'd be too late.
May Allah protect us all, Amin.

Norahs pov

I sigh, Lord knows this boy is adding to my problems.

"Norah, are you even listening?" Yunus asks from the other end of the phone.

I rub my temple; "Yes Yunus, what do we do then?" I ask, pacing around our room, i am the only one in the room, my roommates are in class probably.

"I'm not sure, that's why i called." He says.

My brother is going through a hard time now, thanks to his bullies.

After all the bullying they do to him, now they're blackmailing him, they want him to get them money, 50 pounds.

He is still a kid, he doesn't get that much money, not even his pocket money for a week.

"I'll send you." I finally reply him; "But we gotta tell baba." I add.

"No, no, we can't, if baba report to the principle, Norah I'll be dead." He sounds scared.

"Yunus.." I start calmly: "We have to, they have no right."

After a while he respond; "Okay, but not now, and i will tell them on my own."

I smiled; "That's more like it."

"Thank you Norah." "You're welcome Yunus, i love you."

"Love you too. Gotta go mum is here." Says Yunus and he hung up.

I hate those guys that are making my brothers high school hell, they have no right.

I rake my fingers through my hair, i need a warm shower, todays class was hell.

Who would have thought level 3 is hard?

Yes we're already in our third level, i know time flies.

I strip out of my cloths, wrap a towel and walk inside the bathroom.

After the bath i did ablution and walk back inside the room, i casually dress up and spread the prayer mat.

I prayed my salah and start reading the Quran, the peace that strikes your heart every time you read the words of Al-Hakim is out of this world, by Allah.

*****

6:18am,

19 degrees,

Dressed in tracksuit and about to take a lap.

I set the timer and start running, the weather is nice, not too sunny.

I ran for about an hour, and for thirty minutes i did my workouts.

Once on the bench; "Umm." I sigh as i drink the cold water from my water bottle, i pick my phone to check the time.

It's 8:28am.

Messages are still flooding my phone but i can't seem to find the one message I've been looking forward to.

Has Samir forgotten my birthday?

Yes it's my 20th birthday today, yaaay, not.

Ya Ra'uf i cannot thank You enough, Alhamdulillah.