Chapter Twenty Nine

"And we created you in pairs." Quran.

We were all created by Allah from the male and female specie, the opposite gender is incomplete without the the other.
And spouses(wife and husband) complete half of each others deen,
How beautiful🤩

Norahs pov

I glare at the guy standing beside me, with a sheepish smile playing on his lips.

"It better be worth it Samir, because i had to go through series of questions and bunch of people before coming here." I said to him, clutching my hoodie, it's super cold.

Samir winks at me; "Trust me," And with that he took a hold of my hand and we start walking.

"Where are we going." I ask: "Jupiter." He replies rolling his eyes.

"You know i won't kidnap you yea? So hush!" He says, and i did as asked.

Tomorrow in shaa Allah is our wedding day, Subahanallah, my joy knew no bound, I cannot thank Allah enough,

For Samir is a blessing to me.

He called me 20 mins ago to come and meet him outside my home, it's almost midnight, so yes! It was a bit hard to sneak out, some of my cousins and Aunts are here, so yes our house is flooding with people.

Talk about a low key wedding, smh!

"Remember when i told you Baba died?" Questions Samir, i nod my head confusedly: "Good. I thought this was our special place that's why i brought you here." He says with a beautiful smile.

I giggle; "We sit on the floor on the road Samir, how is it special?" I ask, "Exactly! That's why it's special."

He rub his palms together, staring up the beautiful starred sky, as if he is nervous.

"Uhm—" he walks closer to me, way too close that he is invading my personal space.

He caress my cheeks, smiling at me, staring at me with a soft gaze,

I feel hot under his gaze and suddenly i am self conscious, i am wearing my Dora the Explorer pajamas with Yunus's hoodie, the pj is a like a jumpsuit.

His fingers are now tracing my entire face, and he move them to my jaw my breathe hitched, what is he doing?

"W-what are you d-doing?" I can't help but voice out my question; "Shh." He place his index finger on my lips.

His hands roam my neck and he took a hold of the necklace he gifted me on my twentieth birthday, he used the chain and gently pull me closer to him, my head on his chest,

He kiss my scarfed head.

He caress the necklace with his thumb, he put his hands in his pocket and brought out- a key?

He used it and open the heart shaped locket around my neck and he brought out a beautiful ring, i gasp.

No!

Omg! No!!

Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg!

He held the ring firm on his palm and lean his forehead against mine.

"Uhm—" he lean back and ogle at me; "I am not gonna go on one knee and ask you to marry me, because we don't do it yea? And you already agreed to marry me." He chuckle.

"B-but i just want you to know that i love you and i will always love you, forever and ever.
Um— you know, a bird can't fly without its feathers, humans can't live without air, and i am incomplete without you my love, you taught me how to love and i promise you I'll shower you with it, till you never grow hungry of love." He place my hands on his, and tightly clutch it, i am crying.