Chapter Thirty

"Indeed Allah loves those who constantly repent." Quran; 2:222

We're all humans, and humans are bound to make mistakes and sins,
And the best of all believers is he who repent, because Allah loves those who ask for his forgiveness, and He loves forgiveness.

Samirs pov

Have you ever feel high? As in intoxicated? but without actually drinking anything?

I honestly do not know if i am making any sense, because come to think of it, I've never actually drink, so obviously i won't know how it feels, but from the movies Arman— May his soul continue to Rest In Peace, made me watch i think i might have an idea.

And yes! That's how I've been feeling the past three days, the day to my wedding, my wedding day and today.

I am extremely happy and i cannot thank Allah enough for He has blessed me in this life,

I swear i couldn't believe that Nihal- the beautiful girl i seem to love, accepted my wedding proposal and now we're married.

I am on cloud nine ladies and gentlemen.

She stride in her sleep and boy did i fall in love again.

It's 7am, after Fajr i couldn't go back to sleep.

Yesterday- our wedding day, after we've finished our dinner i drove us back home and my wife, went to bed immediately as she was tired.

She went back to sleep after fajr too, she really is tired, weddings are hectic innit?

***

"Take a picture it last longer." My wife says, rolling her eyes through the mirror she's standing by.

"Camera reduces quality, don't you know." I said to her.

She has beautiful hair, Subahanallah! Allah has surely created an angel.

Masha Allah, i swear i never knew she has long hair, i mean it's way past her mid back, blackish brown in color,

I stood up from the bed and walk closer to where my wife is combing her hair.

Our house, home, is a small apartment in third floor of the tenth floor estate. Two bedroom, three bathrooms, living room adjourned with a kitchen, a dining table for four in the kitchen, very small, cozy and comfortable, just for me and my wife.

I wrap my hand around her waist and she smiled at me through the mirror, i smiled back at her and bury my head in the crook of her neck, she stiffed and i smirk in satisfaction.

Nihal roll her hair in a loose bun, and i can't help but pull the ribbon and let the hair fall loose.

"I prefer it like this." I whisper into her hair.

I feel her nod her head and she lean more into me, i tightened my hold on her waist.

We stood like that for a while, till i couldn't hold it no more, i turn her to face me, a small smile playing on her lips i lean and kissed her forehead, she close her eyes and i did the same.

Gosh, she is perfect in every way possible.

"May Allah bless our marriage my love." I said to my wife and kiss her cheeks.

"May Allah bless us with blessed kids." I kiss her other cheek.

"I love you." I said leaning towards her lips, i look her in the eye for permission.