Chapter Six

"When a fool speaks, do not respond to him. For the best response to him is silence." Ibñ Abi Dunya(D.281AH)

Never respond to all those rumors, people are gonna talk whether you do good or bad so do not even pay any heed to their 'talks' they're not worth it and you're way, i mean way better than them.

Norahs pov

"Are you understanding any crap he is saying?" Lizzy, my roommate asks to me, we are in a class, mathematics class, the crap is super hard and boring.

"Not a single thingy." I roll my eyes.

"You guys should keep quite, you do not want him to send you out of his class again, now do you?" Ray mutter, he is sitting beside Lizzy, they're together.

Mr Bassey our maths teacher sent us out of his class last week i think, because 'we were making noise and we're a nuisance' smh!

Lizzy giggle: "We do not." I nod my head chuckling, it was very embarrassing.

Zahra hiss; "Mr Bassey they're disturbing me." She almost yell so that he can hear her.

Ray roll his eyes at her, he hates her like no tomorrow, but Lizzy is kinda tolerating her, that's just because we are sharing the same room.

"My apologies Miss Ahmad, Miss Jabir and Mr Zack both of you come to the front seat." Our teacher says with the best poker face ever, i think Zahra is his favorite, she's very manipulative.

Ray and i both stood up and walk to the front of the theater, all eyes on us, i honestly hate attention.

"Wassup mate." Arman says, we became friends few weeks ago, Ray is his teammate, they play football.

"Howdy." Ray replied slapping his shoulders.

"Hey Arman." I smiled at him: "Hello pretty, i see you can't help but come seat next to me." He has a smirk playing on his lip, I chuckle a bit, this guy is not serious.

"Hello Samir." Ray greeted; "Hello Ray." Samir replied without even sparing him a glance.

Will this guy ever change?!

"Hi Samir." I smiled at him, he is so cute, "Hi Nihal." For some unknown reasons he calls me that, smh.

We all kept quite and listen to the boring lecture, surprisingly I've learnt somethings.

The class came to an end and we all went of the lecture room.

*

"Ima' kill Zahra one day." Ray murmurs as he chew his slice of pizza.

We all laugh at him, we're in the cafeteria having lunch me and my 'group' as Molly likes to call it.

We're 5, me, Lizzy, Ray, Molly and Abubakar. He is the only Muslim and me of course, well and Arman he sometimes hang out with us and yes he is a Muslim, tons of people actually think he isn't.

"Ima' help you nigga." Abubakar says with a hint of amusement in his voice, Zahra actually hit on him few weeks back, he rejected her claiming that she's 'immature and fake' for him.

They high five(d) each other laughing hard, we all continue eating our meal with chit chats here and there, university isn't actually as bad as i thought, its been almost a month since we came and it's not that bad.

"Norah up, we've got lectures and we do not want to be late to our favorite subject." Molly says, standing up and adjusting her knee length dress, she's so pretty, all my friends are very cute Wallahi Masha Allah.