Chapter Eleven

The messenger of Allah peace be upon him said; "Allah does not look at your figures nor your attire but He looks at your hearts and accomplishments." [Muslim, riyad as-salihin 7]

May our intentions always be pure, May He the Almighty continue to guide us all to the straight path, Amin.
       You should always remember that you're doing everything for the sake of Allah, you should always check the level of your imaan, and your intentions, Shaytaan is very cunning, May Allah protect us from the influence of shaytaan, Amin.

Samirs pov

I've been looking at the steering wheel for the past three minutes, i can't seem to place my hands on top of it, i can't.

I refuse.

But on the other side i want to- no i need to, the groan and sighs that escape my Aunts lips makes me feel like to drive the damn car, plus it is just a 10 minuets drive.

I ignited the car after muttering 'Bismillah(in the name of Allah)' and i start to drive after almost 4 years, i was underage then but he taught me how to, sometimes we will sneak out of the house in the middle of the night and drive dads car.

I miss those days.

I reverse the car ever so slowly, and start driving out of our neighborhood at a very low speed, i just can't. I am doing this for Aunt Sarahs sake, it's even her car, i don't own no car and i do not plan on getting one anytime soon.

"Speed up a bit my boy."Aunt Sarah says from the back seat, she's lying down, she came over to our house earlier to keep company as my parents went to the hospital, apparently my dad needed a check up, so she showed up so that i won't be worried, and i couldn't be more grateful.

After almost an hour of her arrival she started vomiting, and her temperature got high, very high, she's due in 4 days so she told me to please drive her to the hospital, her husband works there.

And now I'm taking the risk of driving because of her,

She's worth taking risk for.

"Alright." I manage to answer her question.

After almost twenty minutes we arrive at the hospital, it took us 20 mins because i wasn't speeding.

Uncle Ibrahim came with a wheel chair and pushed her to one of the rooms after thanking me, i stayed outside to clear off my head.

I put her car keys in my pocket and start walking aimlessly, with my arms folded to my chest, the cool breeze isn't soothing me one bit, the barely lit up sun isn't helping either.

I stare at the sky, and there are they, beautiful as ever, with a smile brighter than the moon, a smile that will put the sun to shame.

"Sam i don't want ejetion(injection)." The four year old beautiful girl that i am holding hands with says with crack voice.

"It won't hurt baby, you're strong remember?" I said trying to comfort her.

"No, i am not." She pouts, gosh she's so cute Masha Allah, she raise her hands up; "Carry me." And i did, she wrap her tiny arms around my neck and kiss my cheeks.

"I don't want to, pwease Sam." Her eyes filled with tears, i wipe her face: "I promise you baby it won't hurt how about I hold you?" And she immediately nod her head, her silky hair bouncing.

And I make my way towards the injection room, the female doctor seated with a smile, my girl didn't smile at her, i made her bury her face in my neck soothing encouraging words to her, the doctor injected her in the butt, she almost start crying because she screamed, and i reminded her that i am here for her and i will always, she continues to nod her head.