Chapter Eighteen

"My Lord has always been kind to me." Quran; 19:47

Allah is the most Merciful, i mean come to think of it, you're actually breathing without any problem, you can walk, without no crutches, you're happy, wallah Allah is very kind to us, and yet we complain about the littlest things, may He the most Forgiving, forgive us, Amin.

Norahs pov

"Norah round up." Molly mouthed to me, i am on a phone call with my mother, i gave her a thumbs up with a nod.

"May Allah forgive him mother and grant him Jannah." I said to my mum, she called some minutes ago telling me that one of our neighbor died four days ago i think, i am not sure.

May Allah forgive all Muslim brothers and sisters, amin.

"Amin Norah, it's just sad." My mum says, she actually sounds sad. "I know mother, but every human shall taste death, just pray for him"

"In shaa Allah, you're coming back later?" She asks, "Yes." I answered.

"Be careful." She says and hung up.

Economics students are the only students in the school, they texted us five days ago to come and do our registration, that's how they will be calling departments, departments, we will be going back home today and officially resume school next week.

"Now lets go and eat." Molly says dragging me out of our room, why on earth don't we have the privilege to change room every year? Now yet again i am stuck with Zahra.

I chuckle; "Girl i thought you're on a diet." I said and wink at her she shook her head at me; "Guy you won't understand." And we both giggle entering the cafeteria.

It's only me, Molly, Ray and Abbakar that are studying economics in our 'group' Lizzy And Arman are studying Accounting, speaking of Arman his low key friend, Samir hasn't called me, i called him the other day we met but he hadn't picked.

I texted him a couple of time but no reply, or may be i am just expecting too much from him? I mean he clearly said that i shouldn't like him, and that only means he can't reciprocate yea?

I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts and sat on the table our friends are already sitting.

"About time you guys show up." Abbakar says with a roll of his eyes; "Guys don't roll eyes boo." Molly says, okay..?

"Whatever, i am hungry."

"Elephant." Ray murmurs with a smirk, "Hey take that back." Abbakar says annoyingly and i can't help but laugh, he cares too much about his body claiming that he spends his 'precious time' in the gym.

We ate our food with chit chat here and there, i wish we were this few in the school.

We finished eating and now we're all about to take our leave.

The school bus brought us here and now it will take us back home, wait, isn't Samir suppose to be here? He is studying economics.

Quit thinking about him, he doesn't care about you.

My subconscious said and i somewhat feel sad, why? Why can't he give me a chance? Does he hates my guts?

My eyes starts to fill with tears and i quickly blink them back, he isn't worth my tears and i roll my eyes.

The bus started moving and i said my prayers.

*****

Yunus was such a cute chubby child, how on earth is he slim and ugly now?