Chapter Twenty Three

"He is with you wherever you maybe, and Allah(SWT) is seeing your deeds." Quran: 57:4

Allah is with you, and He sees all your doings, be it indoors or outdoors, because He is the most Knowledgeable and the Creator of all creations.

Samirs pov

You'll know you're long gone, when you see her reflection in every window,

You'll know that it's deep when you see her face in every cloud,

Her voice in every music,

Her thoughts consuming your mind,

You'll finally realize that she owns you whole, when her entire being, thoughts and memories  fills you whole.

What I've been trying to avoid for quite a while now, is slowly but firmly filling the void of my heart- or rather what used to be an empty heart.

The past few days or weeks I've been praying to Allah to grant me whatever that's khair for me- for us.

I also silently wish that she will somehow become one of my rib, so I'll always be close to her.

"We're here." Mama Zainab announced.

We arrive at Aunt Sarahs, as Affan aka the love of my life hasn't been feeling well and lets not forget how Abhi is being lazy to have let his wife drove us here.

We hop out of the car, Abhi being the last to come down; "Habibi you don't want me to carry you inside do you?" Mama asks jokingly.

My father crack a smile; "I wouldn't mind." And he wink at her, i shook my head with a smile on my face and made my way inside the house.

I just open their main door; "Assalamu Alaikum." I said, closing the door, my parents won't come in anytime soon, I'm sure.

"A lil knocking won't hurt." Aunt Sarah says, she's feeding baby Affan ceralac.

"Duhh." I said kissing my babys cheeks and he squeal, he is looking healthy Alhamdulillah, tho he lost some weight.

"How are you my son?" She asks, "I'm fine, how is Affan feeling?"

"Alhamdulillah much better, where are your parents?" She asks, for a minute i forgot we're here together.

"They outside." I said absentmindedly, checking my phone for her message.

The sound of someone knocking the door made me look up; "I'll get it." Uncle Ibrahim says from the kitchen, he is also coming back to his normal self, Alhamdulillah, tho you can easily say he is still in pain.

He open the door, both my parents came in, we all sat in the living, talking about everything and nothing, drinking and munching biscuits.

After some hours we went back home.

*****

"Yea..so that's how." Arman finishes off with a smile.

"What's her name again?" I ask, uninterestingly? Well- maybe, he just finished telling me about the Hindu girl he met when he went to Mumbai last two weeks, apparently she stole his heart, and now he is thinking about all the ways he could to make her convert to Islam, because he wants to spend the rest of his life with her.

Arman making plans for the future, who would have thought.

"Sherlyn." He answered with a stupid smirk.

"Are you sure she's the one for you? I mean you don't even live in India, I'm sure your lifestyle isn't the same."

"I've never been sure in my life." He says while nodding his head at the same time.