Chapter Fourteen

Prophet Luqman(A.S) {The wise}, said to his son;
"Oh son do not delay repentance, verily death comes suddenly and harshly."

Do not ever delay asking for forgiveness, Allah is the most forgiving and He said; "if you come to Me with repentance and you do not associate patterns with Me, I will forgive you."

Norahs pov

I face palm myself, goodness does this girl ever get tired of talking?

"So what do you suggest i do?" Breanna asks for the millionth time from the other end of the video call.

I roll my eyes at her and she frown; "Brea i told you already, follow your heart." I tell her again.

She sigh; "I heard that part yea, but goodness it's not easy."

Samuel, her roommate who is also her boyfriend invited her to dinner at his house with his entire family, and she's freaking the hell out.

I mean they can't possibly not like her yea? She's lovely.

"Take a moment to breathe, don't overthink it, i mean it's just a normal dinner okay?" I reassure her, she smiled.

"Exactly, it's just a dinner." It seems like she's telling herself that.

"Yes girl, ima' go now, i have exams tomorrow morning."

"Alright babe, thank you and good luck." She winks at me and i press 'end' to hang up.

I groan, flipping through the pages of my note in front of me on my bed, gosh why do we even go to school?

Now i can certainly understand where Yunus was coming from the other day.

The main basics of Economics is demand and supply yea? The higher the price the lower the quantity demanded and vice versa.

Okay.. Equilibrium is when supply equal demand.

And then Utility also means Satisfaction.

Mass unemployment is when tons of people lose their jobs at the same time.

I sigh, summarizing all the topics is really a good idea, thanks to Samir.

I continue studying, jotting a few points and solving some problems.

We gon' ace it in shaa Allah.

I groan putting my covered head on my books and scream a little.

Ray and Lizzy turn to look at me, they are at the far end of the room studying on the floor, Lizzy giggle.

"I feel you babe, i feel you." She says.

Ray place his index finger on her chin; "I'm your babe." He said chuckling.

Yes they're back together, they've sorted out their differences.

I wave them: "Oh Ray you know she's not my type." I said with a smile, she feign hurt and we air-five(d) with Ray.

"Gerrout, go back study." Lizzy says.

We continue studying for a while, Molly came in and we had a group tutoring.

*****

"You can start now." Professor Maxwell says as he sat on his desk.

I open my exams paper after muttering a 'Bismillah'.

This school really go extreme with their exams, they separated us, and right now i think I'm the fourth person from my class inside this exam hall, some students are from the final year, some semi final, some level two and five.