prologue

"We've already discussed this multiple times Daniel, you're the prince! You can't just go to a school, people will recognize you" Daniel sent his dad a glare, people hardly knew what he daniel looked like due to him not being allowed to leave the castle that often.

"People hardly know what I look like dad! If I just use contact lenses and dye my hair, people won't know that it's me, please dad" Daniel sent his father puppy dog eyes, knowing that he would eventually cave in, he always did.

"Why do you even want to go to a public high school for your senior year? It's just a bunch of kids trying they're cool by smoking, sleeping around and acting like they own the world"

"I know dad, but I want to have friends-"

"You have friends."

"- friends my age, not just the maids. Don't take this the wrong way, I love everyone here, but I want to be free dad, I want to be able to do what I want, I want to experience friendship where you stay up all night, I want all of it dad. I want to be able to feel like a teenager before I grow old and have to rule the country. Just for a little while dad. I'm begging you, please"

Daniel's dad sighed, and that was the moment Daniel knew that he had won.

"Okay Daniel, but then you have to have a bodyguard close to you, at all times. Don't worry, people won't be able to tell it's a bodyguard, but trust me he'll be there, in case something goes wrong."

"Thank you, dad! I love you." Daniel said with a big smile, which seemed to light up the whole castle.

—————

just a short little prologue, have a good day, or night, or- whatever lmao.