1.0

"So what type of rides, do you like Elijah?" Jonah asked as they walked through the gate and into the amusement park.

"Uh I- I don't know, I've never tried any of them before?" Daniel said feeling insecure, immediately Jonah looked at him with his mouth wide open forming an o with his lips.

"How- I'm- what? How have you never tried any of them?"

"I've never had the time to visit an amusement park," Daniel said simply, he hadn't had any friends to go with either before now, but Daniel doubts that if he had actually had the friends and times, that his dad would have even let him go.

"Well do you see anything you might like?" Corbyn asked.

"Well- as long it doesn't go upside down, I think I'll be fine honestly," Daniel said with a small giggle, set thought of being upside down didn't really please him.

"Well good, let's go then!" Gabbie said excitedly already running towards a rollercoaster.

After trying multiple roller coasters, and almost throwing up a couple of times, the friend group decided to slow it down a little, and maybe get some food. Maybe try some of all the games there was at this place, and maybe, just maybe if they were lucky they could win one of the big chocolate boxes, because let's face it, who doesn't want to win a lot of chocolate? well besides from daniel who really didn't like chocolate.

"What food should we get?" Asked Tate, while looking around.

"I don't know lol, do you think we can get pizza here anywhere?" Daniel asked, really in the mood for some pizza.

"I think I saw a pizza place," said Corbyn quietly starting to walk the other direction, the others didn't say anything, just starting following him.

"How many eyes do you guys think aliens have?"

"One," Christina said.

"As many as spiders"

"I don't know, maybe they look just like us- I mean- most people say that they're green, but we have literally nothing that proves that they're green. So maybe they just look like us." Corbyn said quietly.

"what if aliens and other planets, are the same thing as parallel universes?" Zach said intrigued.

"Who knows" Daniel answered with a shrug.

"Here it is! I knew I had seen one" Corbyn said with a big smile as they arrived at a small pizza place.

"Let's get some pizza then losers!" Daniel said

After entering it didn't take long for them to order, they were all pretty basic when it came to pizza, and knew which one they liked.

"My pizza is the best"

"Fuck off with your vegan shit Tate"

"Pfff you're just mad because you know I'm doing the right thing"

"Cows are actually a big part of global warming, so I'm actually saving the world by eating cows loser" Christina replied.

"yeah, but producing the cow meat creates CO2 as well"

"This pizza is on me guys," Daniel said, interrupting the two girls.

"Nah ah, it's your birthday we're celebrating so we're paying"

"Nope, you guys have been payinf for me all day." Daniel said as he stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"Just the toilet" Daniel answered when in reality he was going to pay.

"Hello, I'd like to pay for all of them," Daniel said as he pointed at his friends.

"Uh sure, cash or card?"

"Card" Daniel answered quickly.

"Okay here you go"

Daniel quickly swiped his black card through before anyone could stop him.

"Don't tell them I paid." Daniel said quickly as he walked back to his seat before his friends would notice anything.

"Hello, we'd like to pay," Tate said around seven minutes later.

"Your meal has already been paid for," the sweet lady from earlier said.

"What- who? when?" Tate answered stumbling over her own words.

"They would like to stay anonymous."

"Oh- uh okay"

Daniel just smirked to himself, little did they know.

------------

hELlo I'm in class right now teeheee, but I've already finished my assignment, so why not update thsi stOrrrYYyy.

(i hate physics and chemistry, and german- aND mATHS. ok bye i hate everything)