1.3

"sooo what are we gonna play?" Daniel asked already wanting this to be over.

"I think we'll start out with some truth or dare? and then we'll continue with some spin the bottle?" Eben answered in a questioning voice.

"that sounds great, there's some very mysterious people here" Tate agreed, while looking at Daniel as she said the last part.

"Good! Who wants to start?" Eben askedcheerfully.

"ooo me!" Zach said already slurring his words a bit. Daniel mentally facepalmed, how could this kid already be this drunk?

"truth or dare Corbyn?" daniel was interrupted in his thoughts, he should probbaly pay a bit attention to the whole thing.

"do you have a crush?" Zach asked knowingly, he had noticed that the blonde boy had taken a specific liking to another blonde boy.

"mhm" Corbyn mumbled while looking down, a bit embarrassed.

"how interesting, wonder who that is" Tate said, and the others quickly agrees they honestly all knew who he liked, the boy was quite oblivious.

"kay, truth or dare Gabbie?" Corbyn asked not really wanting to question anyone, he'd always hated this part of the game.

"gonna go with a good ol' boring truth" Gabbie answered quickly, Corbyn was probably gonna make her lick the floor, and she does not want to do that, but then again who wants to that? not that many people.

"Who's the most handsome in this room?" Corbyn said already bored, all this game does is make a lot of drama, and Corbyn doesn't want to deal with that today.

"Elijah" Gabbie answered softly, a bit embarrassed, Daniel just blushed. He wouldn't consider himself that handsome- there was people in this room who looked better than him.

"oh thank you" daniel said softly with a blush, and Corbyn couldn't help but notice how cute Daniel looked in that moment.

"anyways Elijah, truth or dare?" gabbie quickly asked, and daniel panicked. If he picked truth he would most likely have to lie, and he didn't want to that, not right now.

"dare I guess" Daniel said quickly regretting it.

"ooo how brave, I dare you tooooo- take your shirt off." Gabbie said with a squeal.

"hot, I've been waiting for this moment ever since we slept over at his house" Christina said, daniel just rolls his eyes.

as daniel slowly pulled his shirt over his head he cringed, he had never been the person who loved to show off his stomach, but she could honestly easily have made him do something worse than this.

"I want to see the tattoo" Gabbie whined, daniel sighed and turned his back to the circle.

"why is that tattoo so attractive?" gabbie said dreamingly.

"maybe it's just because his back is hot as fuck"

"Uhm excuse me- I'm still here" daniel said embarrassed, wanting this moment to be over.

"oh yeah, anyways it's your turn Eli."