1.2

"Hi bitches," Jack said as he joined the table in the canteen.

"Party tonight, and we're all going, okay?" Jack continued.

"Do I have a choice?" Daniel asked really not wanting to go to a party.

"No"

"Guess I'm going then." Daniel said with a sigh.

The rest of the day passed by pretty quickly, and since there was a party later, Daniel and his friends didn't hang out, but just went straight home instead.

All Daniel had to do now was pick out an outfit, which was quite a big issue. What do you wear at parties? The only thing Daniel had ever been to is balls, but those are a bit more formal than high school parties, he'd assume.

A lot of outfits later Daniel finally decided which one to wear, just a simple dark green shirt with some grey cargo pants.(is it even called cargo pants? Help)

"Claus, can I wear this to a party?" Daniel asked as he walked into the living room that Claus was currently crashing in

"Yup, it looks simple but I'm sure that outfit is worth more than my life" Claus said with a small laugh, that caused Daniel to let out a little laugh as well.

Daniel and Claus just watched some Netflix until they heard a knock on the door signaling that his friends were here.

Daniel opened the door immediately and was met with a hug from Corbyn.

"Hi pretty boy, I've missed you too," Daniel said while placing a soft kiss on Corbyn's cheek. Corbyn looked away when a light blush coated his cheeks.

"Enough of that, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS PARTY?" Zach yelled.

"As ready as I'll ever be, BYE DAD!" Daniel yelled the last bit, to make sure that Claus heard him.

"Bye Elijah! Call me if any of you needs a ride home"

"I wish my family was as chill as yours," Tate said with a laugh. Chill? if only they knew.

"Same" Christina said laughing as well.

" who's driving?"

"I am, I don't drink," Daniel said, he knew the others would probably get extremely drunk, but growing up in a castle has taught him not to drink too much at social events, so Daniel knew how to control himself.

"You're boring Eli" Zach exclaimed.

"Facts" Daniel answered.

"So who's hosting the party?"

"Some senior named Eben" Jonah explained.

"Don't know who that is" Daniel said with a laugh, right as they pulled over.

"WE'RE HERE WOOO" Zach yelled quickly getting out of the door.

"Hurry up you lazy losers"

once they entered daniel was immediately hit by the smell of alcohol. Daniel scrunched his nose, not really enjoying the smell. His friends were quick to grab a drink, which Daniel kindly declined.

"hey, guys! oh, you're the new kid, I'm Eben" a blonde-haired guy said who was clearly drunk.

"Elijah," Daniel said with a nod.

"A game's about to start, wanna join?" Eben asked slurring a bit.

"Yes!" Zach yelled excitedly, Daniel facepalmed. Did he really have to do this?

"Follow me then!" Daniel cursed at himself before following the blonde into another room, with a few more people. Not as many as Daniel had expected.

"Hi losers, these people will be joining," Eben said while pointing at them, Daniel just shyly smiles. He has no idea what to do at these types of encounters.

"ooo dibs on the new guy, he's hot" Daniel blushes while looking over at some girl who wore very revealing clothes, too revealing for Daniel's liking.

"Too bad Corbyn already said dibs," Tate said while making her way over to the people and sitting down.

—————

Going to see the red light district in Amsterdam later today, is it weird that I'm excited? Lmao.

anyways enjoy this shitty update I made, while not being able to sleep, because one of my roommates keep coughing yay.