2.1

"I'm sorry," Zach said softly after a while not really liking the awkward silence.

"it's okay, I overreacted," Daniel said as he let out a sigh, he shouldn't have let his guards down like that. Zach just nodded and gave Daniel's thigh a quick small squeeze, to show that understood, what they didn't notice was the fact that for others that little squeeze could easily be mistaken as something else, and no one seemed to notice the split second where Corbyn's smile fell and got replaced with a frown.

"can you drive a little faster?" Jonah asked, feeling the awkward tension in the car.

"mhm sure? but you're the one who's paying the ticket if we get caught" Daniel answered with a grin, and sped a little up.

"come on dude, you're the rich one." daniel sighed.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"you're stupid."

"I have the highest GPA this year" daniel stated, with a smile.

"stop flexing on my dumb brain you bitch," Zach said acting like he was annoyed, even though everyone knows that he's just joking.

Corbyn let out an annoyed huff.

"Can you guys flirt somewhere else?" Corbyn said pissed off, was this why Elijah didn't want him? And it really didn't help Corbyn that both Zach and Daniel started laughing out loud.

"Me flirting with Zach? Great joke Besson, Zach's gross." Daniel said while trying to control his laughter, while also trying to keep his focus on the road.

"And we've successfully arrived at the destination" sounded it from Corbyn a few minutes later.

"Fucking finally I swear to god we've been driving forever," said Zach as he hurried out of the car, not wanting to be in there anymore.

"Well, welcome to my home," Corbyn said as they entered his house.

"it's cute" Daniel said as he looked around, the house was very neat, and the way it was organized, designed and all that stuff made the house look very modern, not something daniel was very used to, most of the rooms in the palace made it look like they were still living in the 19th century, which was something Daniel didn't really like, and it was something he was planning to change once he became the king, and had the rights to do all that stuff without his dad getting mad. 

"thank you" Corbyn said with a small smile, while showing them around, or yeah, more like showing Daniel around, since he was pretty much the only one who had never been in Corbyn's house, not that any of the others had been there many times anyways, for some reason they just never seemed to hang out in Corbyn's house, which Daniel didn't understand, but oh well, it didn't matter much anyway. 

"sooo, what do you guys wanna do?" Jack asked as he leaned back into the couch, where they were currently placed. 

"I don't know, to be honest. Maybe just watched a movie?" said Tatum quietly.

"sure thaaang" 

"ew, please never do that again Zach" said a very disgusted Daniel, who had cringed quite a lot at Zach's last sentence. 

----

hi I hate this, but school starts tomorrow and I have a shit-ton of hw. so like kill me pls.