1.1

"I can't believe we graduate in two months" Corbyn said quietly still with his head on Daniel's shoulder, Daniel and his friends were hanging out at Jonah's place right now, just watching some TV.

"I know right, and after that we have to go to college"

"What college are you guys going to?" Zach asked while stuffing his mouth with oreos.

"The same as last time you asked lol, wait- which college are you going to Elijah?"

Daniel immediately panicked, he didn't know how to come around this one, he wasn't going to college.

"Uh I'll tell you the day we graduate" Daniel said smugly.

"Always so secretive and mysterious" Corbyn sighed, rubbing his head against Daniel's shoulder.

Daniel just shrugged, and turned his attention back at the tv, they were currently just watching the news, pretty boring if Daniel had to say his honest opinion.

"And now everyone it's time to get updated on the royal family" the news man said, Daniel felt the lump forming in his throat, and he swears that he can hear his own heart beat.

"ooo this is my favorite part! The prince is so hot" Gabbie said very focused on the tv, Daniel smirked at that, but quickly wiped his smirk away.

"I think this is everyone's favorite part" Tate said.

"The last couple of weeks have been pretty quiet, but something we noticed was how we haven't heard anything from the prince Daniel Seavey in the last 2 months? It's like he just disappeared into the thin air? The king hasn't spoken anything about it. So all we can do is let our minds wonder, and pray that the prince is fine and well, sorry to disappoint all of royal house lovers"

"Ugh Imagine marrying Daniel Seavey? Can't relate" Corbyn said dreamingly.

"Can you not? I'm getting jealous over here" Daniel said in a jokingly matter.

"Sorry baby, you know I love you. But Daniel Seavey, is just- Daniel Seavey." Corbyn said back with a wink, before almost dying from laughter.

Little did they know who they were talking to in this minute.

—————
Going to Amsterdam next week with my class, and probably won't update this story before I'm home again. (:

Hope you have/had a great day, ily🥰