1.9

"What did Mr. green booger want?" asked Zach, purposely calling him booger instead of burg.

"Just wanted me to hold a speech at graduation because I have the best grades or something," Daniel said not really wanting to talk about their conversation.

"oh yeah, makes sense" answered Zach, quickly starting a new topic about pineapples or something, Daniel isn't quite sure, he hasn't really been paying attention. Daniel's thoughts were filled with possibilities about how it could end when everyone figured out who he is. Will they judge him? He didn't have a choice, and just because he hasn't been using his real name, it doesn't mean that he's been faking. 

sigh, all daniel could do was pray that his friends wouldn't leave him, and hate him for the rest of their lives.

"helloooo, earth to Elijah" Daniel snapped back to reality and slapped the hand in front of his face away.

"hi?"

"Okay great, you're back." Zach snickered.

"ppffhsss, I was here the whole time"

"Sure babe," Corbyn said with a laugh, and the others started laughing as Daniel choked on who knows what, and his cheeks grew ten times hotter.

"did he just-" Tate was cut off by Daniel clapping a hand over her mouth.

"did who just?" Corbyn asked with a confused look on his face, and at that moment Daniel was thrilled about how oblivious Corbyn is.

"I- nevermind" Tate said as she facepalmed.

"anyways guys, what the fuck am I supposed to talk about in my speech?"

well... besides the fact that I'm the prince, and will be the king in a few years. Daniel added in his mind.

"I don't know? Just talk about your time here, and be sure to only say positive things" Jonah answered questioningly.

"Hmm, might just do that"

and then I can just hope that people will be too shooketh about knowing my real identity, so they won't notice how shitty my speech will be, Daniel thought to himself.

"sleepover at Corbyn's house?" Zach asked.

"I would love to," Daniel said fearing that this was his last opportunity at having a last sleepover with his friends before hell breaks loose.

"Do I have a say in this?" Corbyn said with a small laugh.

"No" Zach answered. "Especially after you told me your parents won't be home the next few days" he continued.

"Guess we're having a sleepover at mine then."

"I'll see you guys by Elijah's car, please try your hardest to survive this last lesson," Jack said with a deep sigh.

"Not gonna lie, I think school will be the death of me," Tate said.

"Try being homeschooled that's even more boring" Daniel replied with a giggle.

"Okay, Mr. rich guy" Tate answered him jokingly.

-----------

i have so many story ideas rn its scary.

also im officially on my autumn break, so ill try to write as much as i can the next week! 

thank you all so much for my reading my story, i love you all.