1.5

"I want to-"

"you want to what Elijah?"

"I'm not sure," Daniel said. Daniel had never been more confused about what he wanted before, he didn't want to play with Corbyn's feelings, but at the same time, he had a massive urge to take the other boy into his arms, so that's what he did. 

Daniel put his hands on Corbyn's back and dragged him onto his lap, their stomach's pressed against each other. Daniel felt the soft cotton of the sweater Corbyn was wearing against his naked skin. He could feel himself getting lost as he starred into Corbyn's eyes. 

"Kiss me Eli" Corbyn breathed out oh so quietly, and Daniel didn't even hesitate. He placed his lips on top of the other blonde's lips softly.

As Daniel bit Corbyn's bottom lip and pushed his tongue past the other boy's lips, Corbyn let out a soft almost inaudible moan, that made Daniel crazy. Daniel somehow managed to push them even further together.

Daniel let out a sigh as Corbyn moved his hand to Daniel's back, and dug his nails into it. Daniel's hands dug even further down to Corbyn's waist, pressing him even harder onto Daniel's body.

But soon Daniel realized what they were doing and slowly pulled away, leaning his forehead against Corbyn's.

"We shouldn't be doing this" daniel said, he had promised himself to not lose control, but somehow he had managed to anyway.

"why not? don't tell me you don't feel the same as me, I know you do."

"Oh I do, but I have my reasons Corbyn."

"and what are those?"

"There are some things I can't tell you Corbyn, but someday you'll realize why I'm doing this, and I hope you can forgive me."

"I don't understand-"

Daniel placed his index finger over Corbyn's lips, his soft slightly swollen pink lips, that drives daniel insane.

"You don't have to," Daniel said, and thankfully they were interrupted by the other's telling them that the 7 minutes was over. 

Daniel sent Corbyn one last look before he walked out of the door, leaving Corbyn more confused than ever.

the rest of the night went by pretty quick, and before they knew it they were going home, Daniel wanted to be alone, so instead of letting all of them sleep at his house, he drove all of them over to another home, before making an excuse as to why he had to leave.

and to be honest daniel didn't get much sleep that night, his thoughts too consumed by a certain blonde boy.

-------

HALLELUJAH I SURVIVED WRITING MY GERMAN ARTICLE

also hi earlier the thought of making an advent calendar (i think that's what you English people call it lmao) but anyways, just wanted to ask if any of you would be interested in reading that, cause yeah idk.