0.8

"happy birthday Daniel, the big eighteen" Claus said hugging the birthday boy.

"Thank you, Claus, I really appreciate you," Daniel said sincerely, Claus has become someone very close to him during the last 6 weeks, Daniel was honestly starting to see him as a bonus father.

"You too Daniel, your dad is coming over later, just so you know." Daniel's heart skipped a beat, his dad? They haven't really talked since the whole arranged marriage thingy. 

"Oh okay, anyways I got to go to school, I'll see you later" Daniel sent Claus a smile and waved before he walking out if the door, and drove to school.

"Happy birthday big boy," Corbyn said and attacked Daniel with a hug as soon as he stepped out of his car.

"Happy birthday!" The rest of his friends yelled over each other, daniel's friends may be a big mess, but they're his favorite mess.

"I just realized your birthday is the same date as Daniel Seavey's, and you're the same age! What if you guys are twins!" Tate yelled, and then laughed.

"Oof I wish," Daniel said as a joke, glad they haven't caught on by his facial features, Daniel really thought his toothgap was gonna give him away, turns out they don't know about his tooth gap.

"you doing anything exciting today?" Corbyn asked daniel.

"Some family is coming over but that's it, nothing too big," Daniel said with a smile, daniel was actually supposed to hold a big ball, but he had convinced his dad to just let him have his 18. birthday to himself.

:(:

When the bell rang and, Daniel was thrilled. This day had been pretty boring, and Daniel was really looking forward to seeing his dad again, even though he was still a bit mad at him.

"Hey Eli boy, going home?" 

Daniel looked behind him and saw his friends.

"Yeah" Daniel smiled.

"Enjoy the rest of your birthday then" before they left they all gave him a hug. and with a smile on his face, Daniel began driving back home.

 on the way home Daniel seemed to grow more and more nervous, he was nervous about the whole thing being extremely awkward, due to the lack of calls and messages lately.

:(: 

When he walked through the door he heard his dad's voice, the nervousness immediatly gone.

"Hey, dad.." Daniel said quietly as he walked into the living room. Daniel's dad stood up and walked over to Daniel giving him a hug which Daniel gladly returned the hug.

"Hey son, how have you been?"

"Better than ever, I love everything about it here father, I've gotten some amazing friends, though the lessons are a tad too easy," Daniel spoke truthfully.

"I'm glad you've been good son, how long do you have left? The castle's been lonely without you."

"Only two and a half month, I'll be home before you know it" Daniel squeezed his dad even tighter

"Your gift is at the castle, so you're gonna have to wait, thought it would be a tad too obvious if you drove around in a Lamborghini here" Daniel laughed.

"Probably" daniel replied.

--------

sooo, not happy with this either.

bUT i just ordered two more books (: so im looking forward to getting those lmao (I need to start buying less books, or I'll be broke soon sksk)