1.7

Daniel was in the middle of his lesson when they got informed by a teacher that everyone who were graduating this year, had to gather around and meet up in the big room thingy where they always meet up. (a/n idk what its called, dont attack me please lmaooaooa) 

the only thing different about this is that the gatherings were normally planned, and not just out of the blue like this one.

as Daniel went through the halls trying to find his friends, he couldn't help but listen to all the whispering around him, apparently, everyone was just as curious and confused as Daniel to figure out as to what could be so important of a message that they could skip some of their classes.

"Hey, Elijah!" Daniel turned around and was met by Zach.

"Hello Zach, have you found any of the others?"

"Nah, they texted me saying they were already in there, just waiting for us two" Zach explained before they started making their way through the mess of all the people, it was pretty hectic, not gonna lie.

after a few minutes of running into people and trying to be as small as possible, so they could get through the cracks between people, Zach and Daniel finally arrived.

"oh wait, they're over there," Zach said as he pointed to the group of their friends, Daniel let out a deep relieved breath, and walked over there.

"Hi, do any of you guys know why we're here?" Zach said as they arrived.

"no idea, but I've heard some pretty weird assumptions," Corbyn said with a small laugh.

"same, we should probably sit down before all the 'seats' are taken," Daniel said with a small laugh, people agreed and walked over to a staircase that also worked as a bench.

Christina, Gabbie, Corbyn, Zach, and Jonah were quick to sit themselves down on the upper row.

Tate placed herself between Gabbie's legs.

"Spread your legs for me, Zachary," Daniels said, not realizing that it could very easily be taken the wrong way.

Zach and the others started laughing their ass off, while Daniel still didn't understand.

"Gladly Elijah, just tell me when and where" Zach replied with a wink when he was finally able to breathe again.

"What do you mean?- oh" Daniel blushed and looked away so they wouldn't see his face.

"Oh god, your innocence is so cute," Zack said looking at the blushing boy that was sat between his legs.

"Shut up Zach" Corbyn said jealously and sent a glare in Zach's direction.

"Watch out Corby, your jealous boyfriend side is showing." The others laughed, while Corbyn juts huffed and crossed his arms.

"I didn't mean it that way" Daniel mumbled softly almost inaudibly.

"Trust me, we know Elijah" Tate said with a small giggle.

"Hello- can I please have your attention?" Elijah looked at the middle of the room where mr. greenburg stood.

---------

hello this is unedited, rushed and trash, but I have so much homework to do, so i really dont have that much time, sorry

i love all of you, have a good day/night <3