0.4

"Oh yeah, guys this is Elijah"

Daniel just awkwardly waved with a shy smile.

"- Elijah this is my loser friends, who'll introduce themselves cause I can't be arsed with it."

Corbyn sat down and patted at the spot beside him, which Daniel took as an invitation to sit down.

"Hi I'm Zach" a guy with brown hair, and rosy cheeks said, breaking the awkward silence.

"I'm Jonah" the guy beside him continued.

"Tate, and you Elijah is very handsome guy, are you a model, you look quite familiar?"

Daniel's heart started speeding up, thinking he was doomed.

"Oh thank you I guess, but no I've never been a model," Daniel said his cheeks heating up a bit.

"Oh what a shame, you could've easily been a model"

"Tate stop scaring the poor boy, I'm Christina btw" the very dark haired girl said with a kind smile.

"I'm Gabbie," a curly-haired girl said quietly.

"I'm Jack, can you please show me your workout routine?" Daniel looked over at the curly-haired boy who looked a bit like Gabbie and smiled.

"Uh I don't really work out that much anymore, haven't had the time in quite a while," Daniel said truthfully, the prince duties had taken over his schedule and didn't leave him with much time for himself, and when he finally had time to himself he normally spend it sleeping.

"Haven't had the time? What do you do in your free time then?" Daniel realized his mistake and had to come up with an excuse rather quickly.

"Well, we just moved, so the last few months have been pretty hectic." Nice save Daniel, nice save.

"So Elijah, tell us a bit about your handsome self" Tate said with a smirk, obviously flirting with the new boy.

"Well, uh my name's Elijah Walsh I'm 17, turning 18 in a month or so. I just moved here, I live with my dad. Don't really know what else to say" Daniel said quietly.

"What about your mum?"

"She died while giving birth to me," Daniel said quietly.

"Oh I'm sorry," Corbyn said patting Daniel on the back a few times.

"It's okay, more you want to know?"

"What's your sexuality?" the boy with the rosy cheeks asked, okay wow they're straight-forward here.

"Uh I'm bi, or pan- i don't know to be honest, i like what i like," Daniel said, not really sure, he's never been with someone, unless you count kissing one girl, but when he thinks about being with someone, gender isn't the thirst thing he thinks about, to be honest, he doesn't really care much about it.

"Oh Zach's bi as well, and Corbyn over here is a full-on gay muffin."

"Gay muffin? Thank you." Corbyn said sarcastically with a pout which made Daniel giggle.

Daniel already felt like he fit right in, but that only made him feel even worse about having to lie all the time.

----------

my grandma made me my favorite biscuits, and i've never been happier lmao