0.1

the high school Daniel had chosen was a 3-hour drive away from the castle, which was something the king wasn't too happy about, but then again it was daniel's choice, so in the end, the King had caved in once again. To say that he had a weak spot for his son's puppy dog eyes would be an understatement.

So here Daniel is, in front of a big gate, and even though his hair is silver-blonde, and he's using green contact lenses, so he almost can't even recognize himself, he's still scared someone's gonna recognize him.

He can feel all of his nerves kicking in as soon as he enters the gate, luckily almost everyone has class right now, so he doesn't have to be scared about talking to people right now, Daniel has never been the biggest social butterfly, and him having to stay in the castle almost all the time hasn't really helped that case.

His bodyguard who's name is Claus is on his right side, they figured out that it would be easier to sneak a bodyguard around if the bodyguard was undercover as daniel's dad, and it would also make it more believable due to Daniel still being only 17.

The king had already called the school and had set up a meeting about Daniel enrolling in the school. That's the meeting Daniel and Claus are one their way to right now.

Daniel is so nervous that he's shaking, a million thoughts running through his brain, he's starting to double think the idea of going to public school, maybe it isn't such a good idea anyway. The teachers he had in the castle were probably better anyway-

Daniel's thoughts were stopped at the sound of someone knocking on a door, and that's when he realizes that there's no way back now, they were already in front of the office where the meeting is happening.

The man who opened the door quickly bowed in front of Daniel, which made him cringe. Daniel always hated when people bowed, why did people have to treat him as though he's more worth than them? Daniel was just lucky to be born in the right place, at the right time.

"Daniel Seavey, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Thank you, sir, you too" Daniel replied politely.

"come in," the man said before moving away from the door so they could actually get in when they entered Daniel realized they were the only ones in the room.

"Yeah sorry, I had to send the others away, the king told me specifically that he didn't want anyone other than me knowing your identity" Daniel hummed, that was fair enough and probably for the best.

"So from what I've understood from this is that you Mr. Seavey want to enroll at our school" daniel fought back the need to roll his eyes at that stupid conclusion, what else would he be doing here?

"yes, I've always wanted to experience what public school is like" Daniel replied again still very politely, even though this guy was starting to piss him a bit off.

"You're more than welcome to join this school, it's honestly an honor. I just need to make sure than my other students will stay safe, which is why I ask of you, not to start anything, and that you don't reveal your identity to anyone. Not that I'm assuming you would start anything, you seem to be very mature."

"Thank you, sir, I promise not to start anything, or tell anyone who I am."

"Great sir, what should I call you then?"

" Elijah Walsh " Daniel answered with a lump in his throat, he was honestly so scared that he would accidentally slip up and let out his real name, keeping secrets had never been the easiest for him.

"and your parental figure?"

"Claus Walsh"

"Great, you can start this Monday, Mr. Seavey." the office man said with a smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Greenburg," Daniel said as he read the small pin on the man's shirt that said 'Mr. Greenburg', and uh if mr. Greenburg wasn't his name, then this was gonna get really awkward, really fast.

---------

so yeah I couldn't wait anymore sksk.

ALSPO IVE HAD 4 GERMAN LESSONS IN THE LAST 3 DAYS AND I CANY TAKE IT