2.4

"Hello Son, I just wanted to check up on you, and make sure that you're ready for next Friday, also we have a few things we need to talk about." Daniel's father said over the phone, and Daniel immediately facepalmed and sighed mentally. 

"Yes Father, I am more than ready for Friday, just have to practice my speech a few more times, and we're good." 

"That's good son, I'm proud of you." Proud of me? ha. It doesn't feel like it. 

"Thanks," Daniel said shortly.

"Anyways, about marriage." Daniel cut his father off.

"I am NOT getting married, to someone who I do not love Father, is that too much to ask for? I've done EVERYTHING, every single thing that you've ever asked for me, and all I want in return is for me to marry someone I love, when I'm ready, for god sake. I'm not even 20 yet, I'm too young for marriage!" Daniel snapped, and let everything out because honestly, daniel would rather die than marry someone he didn't love.

It was quiet on the other end of the line for what felt like years.

"Okay then, we'll wait until your older, but if you don't find anyone by then, then I won't be able to promise you anything about an arranged marriage. "

"Well, that's better than nothing I guess."

"I have to go, have a pretty important meeting scheduled in a few minutes, bye. I love you"

"hmm, love yo-" Beep, beep, beep.

Daniel sighed as he threw his phone on his bed. 

"Claus?" Daniel yelled, not even sure if Claus was home at the moment.

"Yes, sir?" Claus yelled back as he was walking up the stairs.

"do we have ice cream?" Daniel asked a bit quieter since Claus wasn't that far away anymore.

"I don't think so, but I can go buy some?" Claus suggested.

"no it's fine, I'll just do it myself," Daniel said, some fresh air wouldn't hurt him.

and with that said, Daniel threw a hoodie over his shoulders, and grabbed his phone and airpods, before putting on his checkered vans, and walking out of the door.

Daniel knew that there were at least 3 bodyguards following him right now, even though they were holding a nice distance to him, they were just trying to blend in with everyone else walking, in case someone would recognize Daniel, and even though the chances were slim, daniel knew that he was better off safe than sorry.

Instead of driving, Daniel had chosen to walk, so it did take him a little longer to arrive at the local Walmart, but Daniel didn't mind that.

Daniel froze as soon as he heard the sound of a camera going off, and Immediately he felt the presence of one of his bodyguards beside him, which drew some attention to them, but luckily everyone just shrugged it off as nothing. 

and as Daniel looked around trying to see if he could find the person with the camera he didn't see anything, and Daniel realized that this could easily be paranoia, maybe it was just some teenager snapping, or some person trying to take a picture of something they needed to buy, not everything had to be serious, and Daniel didn't even look like himself right now, so what were the chances of anyone noticing him anyway? 

with that mindset daniel grabbed a lot of ice cream, whic he paid for, and then walked straight home, where he just spent the rest of the day chilling, eating ice cream, and watching netflix, and he even worked out for a little bit, he had to burn at least some of the ice cream that he had eaten. 

-------

unedited - I'll probably edit it later xD

anyways I've started writing on my next book, and uh, i wrote a smut chapter in it- which I'll probably end up deleting but like yeah, wattpad had fucked me up lmao. 

also hi, im so grateful for all of you guys reading this story, i love you.