0.9

"Since we couldn't celebrate with you last night, we've decided that we're gonna take you to an amusement park after school today," said Christina with a big smile, Daniel nodded and smiled back at her.

"That sounds like it's gonna be fun, I'll be looking forward to that"

Daniel looked down at his food, and even though he's been here for a good one and a half month he isn't used to the gross food, if there was something that he missed about the castle then it's the food.

"Why is this food so damn gross?" Daniel said with a sigh before pushing his plate away from him.

"What do you mean? This is one of the good days?" Said Gabbie while laughing. Daniel just sent her a disgusted face, before sending a glare to the gross food on the plate.

"I don't think the food will taste better just because you're glaring at it" said Corbyn before everyone started laughing their arses off, Daniel just kept on glaring at the plate.

"I'm gonna die from food poisoning before graduation"

"Probably"

"It's now you have to say: oh no Elijah it's not that bad, you'll be just fine."

"Sorry, but I must not tell lies"

"Did you just quote Harry Potter?" Asked Jonah suddenly very interested in the conversation. Jonah was a bit of a Harry Potter nerd, but Daniel and the rest of them loved him for it. Even though he'll never shut up once he starts talking about it.

"Not on purpose," Corbyn said praying that Jonah won't start his Harry Potter talk, his ears can't handle that right now, or ever for that sake. He's not sure how anyone's ears can handle that, Rest In Peace to Jonah's future girlfriend, her ears will fall off before they've even been together for a year. (A/N who needs ears when they can have Jonah Marais tho? Not me🤡🤠)

"Hmmm okay," Jonah said suspiciously, before focusing on his coffee again.

"Phew that was close" Corbyn whispered to Daniel, and all Daniel could do was let out a giggle.

Oh, how cute this boy is.

—————

Here's a short chapter for u people, because school decided that we needed 10 times more homework than we usually do.