1.4

"Truth or dare Jack?" Daniel aksed quietly.

"I'm just gonna go with the flow and pick truth" jack said confidently.

"Hmm, if you liked dudes, who would you date?"

"Probably Zach" jack said shrugging his shoulders.

"Anyways, sorry but I gotta pick you as well, there's something I've been dying to ask you, so I'm just gonna assume you already said truth Elijah." Jack said with a grin, and Daniel just laughed nervously, and sent jack a small nod.

"have you ever dated anyone?"

"uhm no" daniel said slightly embarrassed most 18-year-old guys had been with someone, but not in Daniel's case, it wasn't that he didn't want to, it was more of a time problem, and due to him always having either lessons, or having to learn about how to rule the country, and him having a lot of duties, he's never had the time to date, anyone.

"wait, are you a player then?" Zach asked surprised, Zach thought that he was a sweet guy that wouldn't hurt a fly.

"no? I've literally only kissed one girl and that was a few months ago-"

"yOU'RE A VIRGIN?!" Tate almost yelled, and daniel mentally facepalmed.

"I don't want to sleep around with people I don't like, and I've never liked anyone. It's as easy as that." Daniel said with a sigh, was being a virgin really that bad?

"I didn't mean it like that- You're just uh- You're hot, so I just assumed that you've had, you know."

Daniel rolled his eyes.

"well, I haven't."

"How come you've never liked anyone?" Jack asked quietly.

"well- I've always been homeschooled before now, so like I've never really met that many people" lies, daniel had met a lot of people, they were just all a bunch of rich stuck-up kids.

"makes sense I guess"

"mhm, topic change please."

"I mean- we can play either spin the bottle or 7 minutes in heaven," Eben suggested.

"We can combine them? so like we select someone who spins the bottle, and the person it lands on had to go in a locked room with them." Gabbie suggested, and a lot of people were agreeing.

"I'm voting for Corbyn to go first," Tate said, as she blew Corbyn a kiss, who sent her a glare.

"Okay then," Corbyn said with a sigh, spinning the bottle.

Daniel wasn't really paying attention, he was just looking at his phone, due to him being.

"eLIJAH" someone yelled.

"what?" daniel said, still looking at his phone.

"It landed on you"

"what landed on me?"

"the bottle"

"what are you talking about?" daniel said confused.

"ugh nevermind, just go into that room with Corbyn," Tate said, giving up on the boy.

"uhh, okay?"

daniel quietly followed Corbyn as they walked to the room, as soon as the door closed daniel heard the lock.

"wait are we getting locked in here"

"yup"

"what if I was claustrophobic?"

"well, then it's a good thing you're not." Corbyn said with a giggle.

"Couldn't they have chosen a bigger room? we're almost on each other's laps" daniel said being dramatic.

"that's the whole point Elijah"

"wait what is?"

"for us to be close, they're probably expecting us to make out."

"make out-?"

"mhm"

"wait- are we gonna make out?" daniel asked with a blush.

"I- what- I don't know? do you want to?" Corbyn asked stumbling over his words.

"I'm- uh maybe? I don't know either!" Daniel said getting flustered.

"I can't focus when you're this close to me" daniel continued, as he looked at the other blonde's face.

daniel slowly raised his hand up to Corbyn's face, and ran his index finger, over Corbyn's bottom lip.

"that tickles Eli," Corbyn said softly.

"your lips are so soft-"

"I want to-

—————

This is unedited cause I knew that if I read this through again, I would just regret everything and delete my account yeet.

Anyways I'm sick, and I have a big math assignment that should be finished by Monday, and I've hardly started on it. Also I broke my laptop, so I have to do it on my pc, so yeah life sucks.

(Also have a big danish assignment that should be finished my Wednesday, that I haven't even started on. And then I have to write a 300 word German article ;-;)