2.6

Daniel woke up by the annoying noise of his alarms, and as he sat up he already started to feel his nerves going wild.

"today's the day" he whispered to himself, as he got out of the bed, and checked his phone.

"Daniel? are you up?" asked Claus as he knocked on the door.

"yeah, i'll be out in a minute" daniel replied, as he got ready to put his contacts in, but then realized that the contacts wouldn't be needed today. Daniel inhaled deeply as he put his graduation clothes on and looked at himself in the mirror for some time, before getting interrupted by his phone ringing, daniel looked at it and saw that it was his dad who was calling.

"Hi dad." Daniel said, as he nervously ran a hand through his platinium hair.

"hey daniel, are you ready for today?" his father asked him.

"I don't know dad, I'm so nervous, and I'm so scared as to what people will think of me" 

"Don't be nervous Daniel, I'm proud of you. But I have to go, It's a bit of a drive, and I think it would be best if I wasn't late."

"Okay dad, bye" 

and with that said Daniel hung up, and before he knew it, he and Claus had already arrived at the school, and for the first time in his life Daniel had been too nervous to eat breakfast.

Daniel gave Claus a quick hug and led him over to the place where his friends and their parents stood.

"hi guys," Daniel said as he looked more downwards than he normally would, but he kinda had to avoid eye contact so people wouldn't realize that his eyes had a totally different color today.

"wow, have your eyes always been this bright?" Jack asked, and daniel panicked.

Daniel just shrugged his shoulders and was luckily saved my Mr. Greenburg saying that they had to get ready because the ceremony was about to start.

"Are you guys ready?" jack asked as they took their places, and everyone nodded beside from daniel.

"I have to something I have to do, but I'll be back in a second" daniel lied before him and Claus walked away, and when daniel still hadn't come back 5 minutes later his friends had begun to worry. 

-----

"when is Elijah coming?" Corbyn asked looking around trying to spot the other blond. 

"well, he has to do the speech so maybe he has to start up on the like scene, I don't know." tate said trying to lighten the situation. 

"you're probably right." 

they all shrugged it off that daniel wasn't back when the ceremony had started and all of them had been placed in their seats. 

"Hello everyone! I'm Mr. Greenburg, and I would just like to say a few words before we start.
So, it has been a long time, hasn't it? I'm so proud of each and every one of you, and I'm very happy to tell you guys that you made it! also, as some of you may have noticed there are news reporters and stuff here, and as I've already told you, we have some VERY special guests here today, everyone welcome King Jeffrey Seavey"after Greenburg had said that it was as if all noise in the auditorium had drowned out, and as if no one dared to make a sound, the only noise to be heard was the quiet clapping people did as their king walked out on the stage. 

"Hello, fellow people," Jeffrey said, as he looked around at all the people.

"I know that you guys probably didn't expect me to be here, and I understand that, this really isn't my thing, but then again. I'm not here as a public person, I'm not here as a king, and I'm not just here because I got told to, I'm here as a father, I'm here as a parent, just like your parents are, I came here to see my son graduate. Please come over here Daniel" there went a few seconds before Daniel realized that, that was his cue to walk on stage, so he quickly gave Claus a small hug, before walking out to his father. 

----------

hi so like im honestly not really that happy with this, and i haven't edited it yet due to not having time lmao, school's pretty hectic lmao. but we just got our like uh idk what you guys call it but yeah we get an overview of your grades 3 times a year, based on like how we've performed and stuff. but yeah i have the highest average grades in my class, so we goooood. 

(we use the 7-point grading scale btw lmao)