0.3

As Daniel opened the door to his classroom, everyone's eyes landed on him, which immediatly made him feel ten times more nervous.

"Hi uh sorry I'm late, I'm new and I only just got my schedule 4 minutes ago-"

"Oh it's fine sweetie, my name's Mrs. Jensen, would you like to introduce yourself?" she sent him a kind smile, which Daniel returned politely, not wanting to come off as rude.

"Uhm sure, my name is Elijah Walsh, I'm uh seventeen, and I just moved here, that's kinda it," Daniel said with a shy smile.

"Okay then Elijah, you can sit besides Corbyn-
Corbyn please raise your hand" Mrs. Jensen said with a smile, Daniel like this teacher, she's not like the bad ones he's read about in books, and watched on tv.

Daniel looked around until he saw a blonde boy raise his hand slowly, Daniel smiled shyly at the boy before sitting down besides him.

"good, Corbyn please tell Elijah, what we're doing right now, that's all for now, please get to work."

"Okay so, I'm Corbyn, which you obviously already know, and uh right now we're just working in this book, which you probably haven't gotten yet If I'm correct-"

Daniel nodded his head.

"-Great, then we're gonna have to share I guess. But yeah, you just have to solve the math problems that's kinda it." Corbyn said, before he pushed his book a little over to Daniel, so they both could use it.

After 40 minutes the bell finally sounded, and Daniel couldn't be happier, he truly hated math. He was extremely good at it, but it still sucked.

"soo, do you have anyone to sit with at lunch?" Corbyn asked Daniel.

"uh no, I don't really know anyone here- well besides you" Daniel answered with a small shy smile playing on his lips.

"You can sit with my friends and I, I'm sure they'll like you"

"Thank you Corbyn, that means a lot."

"Let's go then!" Corbyn said happily, to Daniel. Corbyn already seemed like such a ray of sunshine, that can make a whole room lit up, just by him walking into it.

When they arrived at the canteen Daniel almost had a heart attack, there's so many people, it almost feels like when they would hold a ball at the castle.

"Okay so, my friends and I always sit at that table-" Corbyn said while pointing at some table in the middle of the room.

"- But let's go get some food first"

Daniel just nodded and followed Corbyn when he started walking to the line, which seemed to grow bigger and bigger ever 0.2 seconds.

The food they got was just some disgusting greasy lasagna, Corbyn had said that this was one of the good food days, but for Daniel who was used to having a private 5-star chef, this was gross, really fucking gross.

Daniel could hear his heartbeat as they walked over to the table Corbyn had pointed at earlier, he could feel people staring at him, and he just felt like everyone saw through him.

"Hi guys, your favorite bitch is here!" Corbyn said as they arrived at the table.

"- and he's brought a noobie with him" some girl continued.

--------

just realized how much i jump in time, love that.

we also had our first football match of the season today, and won 2:1, so I guess that's good lol.