2.3

Daniel sneaked up behind Corbyn, and hugged him from behind, so that Daniel's arms were around Corbyn's waist, Corbyn let out a surprised gasp, and turned around so that he was front to front with Daniel's eyes who's real eye color was covered with contact lenses none of them said anything, they just kept staring at eachother until they were interrupted by a certain excited brunette boy.

"WE GRADUATE IN 1 WEEKS LOSERS" Yelled Zach as he ran up to his friends.

"zACH! You ruined their moment" Tate said as she pointed over to Daniel and Corbyn, who were just looking at her in confusion.

"what moment?" asked Daniel who hadn't realized that they had spent a few minutes in that position.

"you're stupid" Tate just said before turning back arounf so she was facing Zach.

"And you are as well, I'm still surprised that you aren't being held back a year" Tate said directly to Zach, who just nodded and started laughing.

"I'm just as surprised as you are, I'm guessing it's because im so annoying that they can't take having me around for another year." The dumb brunette boy explained.

"probably" said Jonah who finally closed his Harry Potter book for the 1st time that day, he had started re-reading the series for the 125th time a few days ago, which meant none of them would be seeing much of him, and if they did they wouldn't get much vocal communication. Jonah had surprisingly not mastered the whole reading while multitasking thing, but there was still hope for him, or so the others hoped.

"oh look who has returned from the wizard world" Corbyn teased as he flickered his hand making it look like he was swinging an imaginary wand.

"ha, ha, ha. really funny" Jonah said as he facepalmed, and returned to his book.

"anyways, have you made your speech yet?" Jack who had just arrived asked Daniel. Daniel just shrugged his shoulder, because truth be told, he hadn't really started yet.

"uhhhh, It's still in the progress."

"As imagined, just text any of us if you ever need help with making it, I could imagine it being quite stressful."

oh you have no idea, and the speech isn't even the most stressful thing about it, the most stressful thing about that whole day, was the fact that his secret would be revealed, and there would most likely be paparazzi there, and if there was one thing that Daniel hated with his while bodym then it was paparazzi, they always twisted everything, and did everything in their power to twist his words, and to make him seem as the biggest player, and the most arrogant person to ever walk this earth, and daniel wasn't like that. Everyone who knew Daniel knew that he wasn't like that, but not that many people knew him well, actually there was only a few people that knew him well enough, to even being able to answer the question about what his favorite color is.

his dad didn't help much with fixing Daniel's image, because how is he supposed to fix his image if he's not even allowed to walk outside? it's not possible, so Daniel just had to live with the fact that most people see him as an arrogant asshole who likes to bring other people down, especially women, and truth be told, it had taking him a long time, to accept that, that is just how this world works.

--------

hi this is unedited, and i just wrote the whole graduation part to this story, and then i realized that i have no idea how to finish this book, because i was thinking to just finish it off with the graduation part, but then i realized that, that really doesnt work as an ending for this, and now im stressed, hi.

also ive decided to try and not hate what i write, because it would probably make my mental health a lot better.

anyways, i love you, hope you're all doing okay x