0.7

Lying all the time sucked, but what could Daniel do? he had promised not to tell anyone that he's actually the prince, all he can do is lie, and hope they won't turn their back at him the day they find out.

 Mr. Greenburg had actually mentioned something about revealing it at graduation on the last day of school, which was awfully soon, too soon for Daniel's liking, he didn't want to to end. ever. 

"I don't understand how you can be so fit when you don't work out," Tate said as she ran her hand over Daniel's abs.

"Uh- I don't know? I have a fast metabolism I guess? and I mean I still exercise, just not as much as I used to" Daniel said, before quickly turning away so that her hand wasn't touching him.

"I'm so tired," Jonah said with a yawn.

"Let's go to bed then"

Daniel looked over at Corbyn but immediately had to turn away so he didn't do anything that he'd regret.

"Goodnight," Daniel said.

"Goodnight Elijah"

Elijah

Daniel felt the bed dip as Corbyn laid himself down beside Daniel. Daniel's heart immediately started speeding up. Even though there's a lot of space between them, Corbyn was still so close to him.

why did his heart have to betray him like that? 

Daniel didn't get mych sleep that night.

As Daniel slowly woke up the next morning, he felt something warm against his cheek, with a soft yawn he nuzzled his head further into the warmth, not giving it any second thoughts.

Wait

Shit

Daniel panicked when he realized he had his arm around Corbyn, and that it wasn't his pillow but Corbyn's neck he had nuzzled into, but was luckily enough once again saved by his bodyguard.

"Rise and shine kiddos, otherwise you'll be late to school." Claus said as he knocked on the door, not daring to walk in there.

The others started to wake up, and Daniel quickly removed himself from Corbyn, and got out of the bed, before anyone could speculate anything. With careful steps Daniel started walked over the bodies of the others, so he could get to his closet, he took one his uniforms out of the closet, and quickly got dressed, before the others had even started thinking about getting up.

"How are you so well functioning in the morning?" Sounded it from a sleepy Zach who had only just opened his eyes.

"I don't know? Used to it I guess" Daniel answered.
When he lived in the castle he was used to waking up even earlier and starting his duties right away, so this was actually quite late for him.

"Ugh let's get up, so we can go to hell bitches."
Okay, so Christina is not a morning person.

Getting to school that morning was chaos but they somehow managed to do it anyway.

-----------

uhm low key starting to hate this sory more and more? lol

also you know that feeling when you've had your hair in a bun for a few hours, and then when you take your hair out, yout scalp hurt? 'cause mood.