0.2

when Monday rolled around a few days later, Daniel was very excited. He had taken a shower in the morning and was currently getting dressed, the school used uniforms, so Daniel luckily didn't have to worry about buying new clothes, or the fact that he has no idea how to dress like a non-royalty teenager. Also the uniform is pretty simple, it was just some black pants, with a white button-up.

But Daniel had to admit he looked pretty good in button-ups, and the pants fit perfect, but then again this is almost the same as what he normally wears.

"Daniel!" Claus yelled from downstairs, yes, Daniel had told Claus just to call him Daniel instead of your highness, due to the fact that being called your highness gets old eventually.

"What?" Daniel yelled back while putting his stupid socks on.

"You're gonna be late" Claus yelled back, and Daniel's heart stopped, being late on your first day is just awkward, and embarrassing, so he immediatly sped up.

•••••

Daniel was convinced he wasn't gonna be late as he ran through the gates a minute before the classes were supposed to start, but that was when he realized he hadn't gotten his schedule.

"Fuck"

Daniel ran to the office and knocked on the door.

"Come in" a lady's voice yelled.

"Uhh hi, my name's d- Elijah Walsh, I'm here to get my schedule" Daniel cringed at the name Elijah, it's gonna take some time to get used to the whole new name thingy.

"Ahh, here you go, I hope you have a good time here at Greenburg High"

"Thank you" Daniel mumbled with a small smile as he walked out the door, he didn't even bother to run to his first class, he was late anyway, so why arrive looking all sweaty and gross?

-----------

double update because this is short af