Chapter 1

She had left him. Why had she left him? He needed an answer. That stupid letter explained nothing. It felt to him the letter was forced. Like someone had forced her to write it. The letter said stuff she would never say or do. He wanted to see her, one last time. To get her side, because he knew this letter wasn't her. Why had she written it? Who had forced her? He wanted the full story. He couldn't move on without knowing.

She regretted leaving him, but she had no choice. After what they did, she had no choice. She knew the letter told him nothing, and he would know she would never say stuff like that. She just wished he was happy, with whatever he was doing in his life now. She prayed to God for his happiness every day. She just hoped he was happy, and had moved on. Why had life been cruel to them? They were two people in love, they hadn't done anything wrong. She had a good career now, but she never dared love again. Only he lived in her heart, and she would never give that position to anybody else. He was her first love.

He had tried moving on, but that wasn't possible, as he needed answers. He pretended he was happy to show everyone he had moved on, but the opposite was true. He couldn't move on, without answers. Why had she left him? What did he do wrong? Was he nothing to her? Did she mean what she wrote? It ate away at him every day. Why was life so cruel to them? They hadn't done anything wrong.