Chapter 32

Aaliyah smiled and got ready. Today was her wedding day. She would be Jameels wife after today. She finished getting ready, and went in the car Jameel had sent for her. She was happy she was marrying Jameel, she didn't care that it wasn't in a church like she dreamed, or she wasn't getting her fairytale wedding. She was just glad she was marrying Jameel after everything. After everything that had happened, she still sometimes had to pinch herself that this was all real. Aaliyah was so lost in thoughts, she didn't realise that they had pulled up. Aaliyah got up and was stunned to see they were at a church. She got up to ask the driver if they were in the right place, when her dad offered her his arm and told her to come.

"Dad, what are you doing here?"

"Walking you down the aisle of course. Now hurry up. Let's not keep him waiting." 

Aaliyah took her dads arm, and walked down the aisle. She saw her whole family in the stands, wishing her on.  She took her place next to Jameel, and the ceremony began. Aaliyah ended up crying, during her vows. After they had been pronounced husband and wife, Aaliyah kissed Jameel with everything she had.

During their first dance, Aaliyah whispered in Jameels ear, "how did you manage all this?" Jameel looked at her, "did you seriously think I wouldn't give you your dream wedding?" "But Jameel, I told you it didn't matter where we got married. I just need to be your wife." "But I wanted to give you this, because it was my dads fault, we got seperated and we almost never got to see this day." Aaliyah leaned her head on Jameels shoulder. How did I get so lucky she thought. But the truth was she would of married Jameel anytime, anywhere. To her, the commitment was more important than anything.

After everything had been wrapped up, Jameel and Aaliyah went to bed, tired and sleepy. The next day, Jameel drove them home. Jameel took her hand, and asked her if she was ready. Aaliyah nodded and they both entered. Everybody's jaw dropped, at seeing them two. Jameels mum came running up, happily kissing and hugging them both.

"Aaliyah, turn around and leave. Your not welcome in this house", yelled Jameels dad. Jameel took Aaliyah's hand, and squeezed it. "Dad, Aaliyah is entitled to be here. This is her house now. She's my wife now." Jameels dad looked on in disgust. "If there's no place for her, I'm leaving too. I can't abandon my wife."