Chapter 4

Aaliyah had been avoiding chammi for days now, and it irritated chammi. She was used to people doing as she said. So she went and found Aaliyah.

"Aaliyah, are we ok?"

"You tell me Chammi. Why did you do what you did? You ruined two lives."

"I know. I'm just used to having what I want. And when he rejected me for her, I lost it. But it's ok now, because he's agreed to marry me."

Aaliyah shook her head. "You don't change do you? Still taking pleasure in others pain. Have you ever thought he's marrying you because he doesn't know what you and the rest did? Plus, do you think he might want to marry you to forget her? You'll be the other woman. If you're happy with that, go ahead, be happy. Laugh, dance and be with someone who's body you might have, but someone else resides in his heart."

Aaliyah walked away, wiping her tears. This story was so close to home. Like chammi, they had worked to destroy them. And they had succeeded. He probably hated her. I had no choice Jameel, Aaliyah wept. Please forgive me.

Jameel lay on his bed, weeping. He was remembering everything about her. Her face, her smile, how her face lit up when he said he loved her. How she felt in his arms when he hugged her. Was it all a lie? he thought. Did our love mean nothing? Were you just using me? If you wanted money Aaliyah, all you had to do was ask. I would of given you everything.