Chapter 1

Nikki's pov

I asked my parents if we could go see a movie, and they said yes so my family and I got in the car and were on our way to the movie. I was so excited to see a movie since I hadn't seen a move since I was probably 6. All of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I see a car speeding, also realizing that the driver was drunk.

I yelled at the top of my lungs scared as the car flipped over and over then It landed on the wheels in a ditch. I looked around really light headed and saw broken windows and my parents, I called their names but they didn't answer. As I was about to pass out I saw a man come to the car to see if we were ok. He saw me, "Are you ok?" he asked, and before he could get my answer I was unconscious.

Man's P.O.V

I got worried so I called 911 for an emergency.

Phone call

911: "What's your emergency?" A woman asked me

Man: "There has been an accident as I was heading home from work"

911: "Where is it located, and how many people?"  asked the woman

Man: "There are 3 people and one is a young teenager. Also it is by the ditch before you get on the main road."

911: "An ambulance and police are on their way, thank you sir." The woman says

End of phone call

~The next day~

Nikki's P.O.V

I look around and see a white room then look down and see chords and iv's connected to me, next thing i see is a nurse come in. Are my parents ok? What happened? I asked the nurse, then she explained everything to me.

Adopted By BOTDF and falling In Love With A BVB Memberजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें