Chapter 19

Jayy's P.O.V

I wake up in the middle of the day and head downstairs to go make breakfast, I think to myself. God, I miss my daughter but I know that she is happy with Andy but I want her to come home. I hope she comes today since it's been about two months.

Nikki's P.O.V

I go down to the kitchen and get an apple then go over to the couch turning the tv on and finding a show that I thought wouldn't be boring to me then I see a box sitting on the coffee table and wonder what it is then i see a note on it, so I decide to read the note and it says.

"Dear Nikki, I hope that you love your gift that I got you. To let you know I thought that you might like to have it since I noticed that you didn't have one also to let you know you have all of the bands numbers and your parents' numbers. Love, Andy

I then pick up the box and open it and see that it is a phone. I smile so much I end up having tears of joy in my eyes not realizing that I haven't taken a bite of my apple that is sitting on the table. While sitting there I look at the phone and notice that MY Parents numbers are in there. Then I put my new phone in my pocket. While watching tv I eat my apple, after watching tv for awhile I get up and throw out the apple core then take my phone out and decide to pull up the contacts and find dad's name and call him hoping that he recognizes the number. After a while dad answers the phone.

PHONE CALL

Jayy: Hello?

Nikki: Hi dad it's Nikki

Jayy: Sweetie how are you doing? I miss you so much

Nikki: I miss you too, I want to come see you and Dahvie

Jayy: He's been crying so much since you haven't been here

Nikki: Come and visit please

Jayy: I will I have to go, love you sweetie

Nikki: Love you too dad

END PHONE CALL