Chapter 16

Nikki's P.O.V

I smile when Andy shows me the message that my dad sent to him saying that I can stay with him for as long as I want to and I lay my head on his shoulder while he holds me close. While sitting by him I start to feel tired and end up resting my head on his lap falling asleep with a smile on my face, while falling asleep I feel a blanket cover me.

Andy's P.O.V

"Hey guys I have something to tell you," I tell them and they all look at me. "What would that be Andy?" Jinxx asks, I look down at Nikki then back at them. "I like her," I tell them. "Are you serious Andy?" Jinxx asks and I say yes then Jake and CC cheer. "Dude shut up she is asleep" I tell them and they become quiet. They look at her then me and smile. "Have you told her yet Andy?" Ashley asks and I shake my head no, then get up with her in my arms, head to my room and lay her down and cover her up so that she isn't cold and shut the door quietly while going back to where the guys are at. "Honestly guys I talked to Jayy and he said that she could stay at my place for as long as she wants, and I'm happy about that. I might tell her tomorrow that I like her since we are heading home tomorrow" I tell them.

I look at the time and it's only twelve thirty in the afternoon. I think to myself on how I'm going to tell her and maybe ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend. I look down at my phone and find pictures of us together then get on twitter and post them smiling about it, then all of a sudden I keep getting comments good and bad and sigh a bit then put my phone down as Jake comes in and asks if I'm ok and I just shrug not knowing what to say so I decide to show him the comments on the pictures that i had posted of Nikki and I. He then sits down by me trying to keep me happy. I kind of laugh at the joke he makes then all of a sudden I hear crying and screaming. I look at him with a worried look on my face and he tells me to go check it then get up and hurry to my room and shut the door behind me and sit on the bed and hold her, calming her down telling her that it was just a nightmare. I stay by her the rest of the afternoon, then we go to the living room area and sit down. While I sit on the couch she sits on my lap and I hold her so that she wouldn't feel scared of anything.

Dahvie's P.O.V

"Jayy is Nikki going to be ok?" I ask, "Yeah she is ok Andy is protecting her so don't worry Dahvie" he says. I start walking back and forth worried. I worry if Nikki is ok even though she is with Andy and the rest of BVB, I decide to go and lay in my bunk to relax and calm down my worry and fall asleep eventually.