Chapter 6

Nikki's P.O.V

I look at Jayy while we are all at meet and greet. "Are you ok sweetie?" Jayy asks and I nod still in shock. "Please talk for us sweetie" Jayy says, "...Ok" I say quietly, then I see Dahvie and Jayy smile, I smile a little. I see someone come over for autographs and I start to get scared but I only sign my first name since I don't remember my last name, then Jayy and Dahvie sign also and get up to take a picture with the fan. Jayy then has me stand between him and Dahvie for more pictures and signings until it's time to leave. I head to the bus with Jayy while Dahvie stays outside the bus answering some questions then gets on the bus. Then the door shuts behind him. I look at Dahvie curious? "W...what d...did people ask?" I ask him. Jayy looked at me and smiled happy that I talked a little louder. "They asked how long you have been with us and I told them it's been a week, since it has sweetie" Dahvie said to me and I nodded and smiled a little. They both hug me and I hug back feeling happy that I'm not alone anymore. I get tired so I go and lay on the bed in Jayy's room and fall asleep.

Dahvie's P.O.V

"Jayy I am glad that we decided to adopt her." I say. "I agree with Dahvie, and I think she is tired from the long day at the venue since it was hot out" he says. I sit on the couch while Jayy goes and checks on her. I'm on my phone playing a game and eventually fall asleep on the couch.

Jayy's P.O.V

I go and check on Nikki and she's asleep on my bed so I decide to cover her up with the sheets. That way she's warm since her hoodie is on the floor and in a tank top. I stay in my room with her making sure she is doing ok, then I decide to take my phone out, make a call and make it official then hang up. I smile, then I get a call from Ashley.

Phone call

Ashley: "Hey is everything ok , and how is she doing?"

Jayy: "Everything is good, and she's asleep also Dahvie and I have adopted her."

Ashley: "What about her family?"

Jayy: "She told me what happened, so basically she was homeless and had no one."

Ashley: "Ok well the band and I are almost to the next stop."

Jayy: "Yeah same, see you soon."

Ashley: "Ok bye."

Jayy: "Bye."

End of phone call

~The next day~

Nikki's P.O.V

I wake to see Jayy asleep by me. I decided to get up carefully hoping not to wake him up, but then tripped on my shoes and fell, hitting one of the scars on my right arm and noticed some blood. Then Jayy wakes up and comes over to me. "Are you ok sweetie?" He asks and I lean against him about to cry. "It's ok sweetie" he says and I nod while holding my arm.

~2 months later~

We all got home to Jayy and Dahvie's house, I got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. Then here Jayy comes down to the kitchen while I'm plating the food. "Here you go and where is Dahvie at Jayy?" I say. I watch as Jayy goes and then drags Dahvie in the room, I laugh. "He's a heavy sleeper" Jayy says as he pours water on him then moves out of the way so he doesn't get hit. "Dude what the hell was that for!" Dahvie yells. "Dude, breakfast is ready," Jayy says as he laughs because Dahvie is soaked in water. "Ok" Dahvie says while irritated at Jayy. I eat then go to my room and get ready for the day.