Chapter 13

CC's P.O.V

I wake up the next morning and got a monster out of the fridge while still shirtless and then sit on the couch. I turn the tv on and watch it until the rest of the guys get up, after about half an hour later I hear someone yawn as they come to get something to eat. I look up and see Nikki in the kitchen area looking for something to eat but she sits down on the couch quiet and notice that she is wearing one of our band shirts which makes me smile but then I notice her wince in pain and so I decide to ask her if she is ok but she doesn't say anything. After a while I then see Andy get his drink and sit down by her but decide to go back to watching tv. I then look at my phone and notice that it's almost two in the afternoon and everyone is now up talking with each other except for Andy and Nikki who evidently fell asleep on Andy's shoulder while he was watching the tv as well.

I get up to go and get ready for the day since our show was today, once I come back everyone is ready before me and I sigh quietly about it. I check my phone and it's almost time for the concert and everyone is leaving to head there. I follow behind Andy and Nikki by him with his arm around her. After we get done with the concert we go to the meet and greet, I look at Andy with a confused look on my face since Nikki hasn't moved away from him at all. I then decide to ask him a question. "Dude why is Nikki always by you?" he then looks at me. "She is Jayy and Dahvie's daughter. I told them what happened at our last show and they said that she can stay with us. Also I told him that I would keep her safe" he says to me then does more signings and pictures with us and the fans. After all of the meet and greets we all go to the bus and relax while Andy is in the back of the bus with her fixing the wrap that I saw around her stomach before and after the show.

Nikki's P.O.V

I sit on the bed feeling the pain in my stomach and hold it while in pain. "Nikki are you ok?" Andy asks, I tell him that it hurts. He comes over and checks the bandage that he put around my stomach and fixes it since it started to come undone during the show then he sits down by me and hugs me. I lay my head on his shoulder and he smiles knowing that I'm safe with him by me so that no one could hurt me. While my head was on his shoulder I could hear his heartbeat which made me smile.

He then lays down with me by him so that my head could lay on his chest. I then look up at him and notice that he has fallen asleep, that's when I end up starting to blush and then fall asleep a couple minutes later with a smile on my face. The next morning I end up waking up before Andy, I get up and go to the kitchen area to get something to eat. I decided to get something for him instead and go back to the room and hand it to him, since he woke up when I got back to the room. He thanks me for the food, I nod and tell him "You're welcome" I then get back on the bed and lay down and fall asleep once I lay my head down on the pillow. I wake up about four hours later and notice that he is still by me which makes me smile. He helps me sit up and checks my stomach and smiles seeing that it has healed and looks at me "It has healed very good but you need to be careful about it ok" he tells and I smile then he kisses my cheek then look down letting my hair fall in my face to hide my blush.

Ashley's P.O.V

I sat in the living room of the bus wondering why I haven't heard from Andy in about a month so I decided to look at my phone hoping that he would soon tell us why Nikki had been by him this whole time. About an hour later I hear his door open and they both come out to the living room area and they sit down by each other and I think to myself that they might like each other or something but I keep to myself. I then decide to get up and go outside to get some fresh air hoping to be able to have time to myself but then I hear Jake and Jinxx come over to me and sit down by me on the bench I'm on. "What's wrong Ash?" Jake asks and I tell him why and then he tells me why he hasn't been talking to us much then I realize why and nod.

I look at my phone and see a picture of them on twitter and see a bunch of comments from fans, some good and some mean and show the guys but they tell me that everything will be ok but then I throw my phone on the ground and hear it shatter. Not caring at all because I know I can just get a new one when I get home. Then I go back to the bus and go to my bunk not caring. I then hear everyone leaving the bus so I get up and follow since we had that concert and meet and greets.