Chapter 8

Dahvie's P.O.V

I mess around on my phone while we all wait for the bus to arrive. 15 minutes later the bus finally arrives. I put my phone in my pocket as we get on with all of our stuff that we need for the tour. About 30 minutes later we arrive at where the tour buses are at, which ours is next to the BVB tour bus. We get out after grabbing our bags and heading to our bus. Both Jayy and I are on the bus. I realize that Nikki is out talking to Ashley. "Are you ready for the meet and greets Dahvie?" Jayy says to me and I nod.

Nikki's P.O.V

I stay outside getting to know more about BVB. Andy comes over and gives me a hug as well as the others do. I hug back then sit down on a chair that is in front of the BVB bus. "So... what is your bus like?" I ask them, then I see Andy look at me "Well the band and I on the bus it feels pretty small and the bunks are smaller than a normal bed" he said then gave me a smile. Then BVB went on their bus to get ready. I got up and went back to the BOTDF bus and walked in. I sat down then turned the tv on and watched tv until Jayy and Dahvie were ready to go to the tent to do signings and before the and after the show. "Are you ready sweetie?" Jayy asked as he came into the room ready for the show and I nodded.

While Jayy and I were waiting on Dahvie who was slow at getting ready, we're making jokes about funny stuff and laughing at it. Finally 15 minutes later he finally came out to the living room on the bus. "Took you long enough," Jayy said to him as I fell to the floor laughing at Dahvie because he had his shirt on backwards. "What's so funny sweetie?" he said to me but I couldn't stop laughing. "What's so funny?" He says looking at me.