Chapter 30

~Wedding day~

Nikki's P.O.V

Everyone is awake and in the kitchen waiting for breakfast while i'm cooking and knowing that Andy isn't awake right now I let him sleep in. Once I have breakfast ready I give everyone theirs then go and wake up Andy by bringing him his food. I then get up and go to the bathroom and get ready for the day by doing my makeup then head to the living room and sit down on the couch and watch tv with the guys. After about five minutes later I hear Andy come to the kitchen and wash his plate then come and sit down by me which makes me smile while excited for today. I then look down at the time on my phone and notice the time and get up telling everyone that it's almost noon and we have to hurry and leave soon because of the big day, everyone then drops what they're doing and runs to their rooms and gets ready. I sit there scared a bit but happy at the same time, I look at my phone again and see a message from my dad saying that he would be here soon to pick me up so he and Dahvie could help me get ready which I reply telling them that i'm ready. While waiting I watch tv for a little bit then kiss Andy telling him that I would see him soon then head out the door since I got another message from my dad telling me that he's here, after walking out of the door I get in my dad's car with Dahvie here too. "Dad, I'm nervous" I tell him while we're headed to where the wedding is going to be. "Sweetie everything is going to be alright" my dad says and I just nod knowing that he's right. After about a ten minute drive we get there and we all go and get ready, while someone helps me finish getting ready I smile seeing me in the beautiful dress.

I then stand behind the doors with my dad who is going to lead me down the aisle way to where Andy is standing. The doors open and we head down the aisle and I see Andy in his suit as I smile, I stand in front of him now. We say 'I do' then kiss and everyone smiles while standing up as we make our way out of the room. I toss the bouquet behind me then look and see my dad standing by Dahvie smiling.

(Sorry for this chapter being short, if you have any ideas or want me to make another book message me please)