Chapter 18

Nikki's P.O.V

I start to have a nightmare and wake up crying then look at the clock and notice that it is two in the morning. I look up and notice Andy is still by me also noticing that he had fallen asleep. I get up and go to the bathroom, after I use it I go back and lay down resting my head on his lap smiling. After falling asleep i don't want to wake up when Andy gets up. A couple hours later I wake up to the smell of food being cooked and walk to the kitchen seeing Andy cooking with a smile on his face, then he looks at me after plating the food and sitting on the counter. He comes over to me looking at me then kisses my cheek while hugging me. "I have a question for you," he says to me. "What would that be Andy?" I ask him, and he looks down at me since I'm a little shorter than him and then he asks me if I want to be his girlfriend and I nod. I smile then he kisses me and I kiss him back, I then stay in his arms for a while not wanting to leave them.

Andy's P.O.V

I smiled and kissed her happy that she said yes to being my girlfriend. I then take my phone out and take a picture of us and show it to her and she smiles. I then decide to message Jayy about what just happened this morning.

TEXT MESSAGE

Andy: Hey Jayy I have something to tell you

Jayy: What would hat be Andy?

Andy: I asked Nikki if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes

Jayy: I'm glad just don't hurt her feelings or let her get hurt at all

Andy: I promise

Jayy: Good well I have to go, bye

Andy: Bye

END TEXT MESSAGE

I look down at Nikki and kiss her then we go and eat in the living room while watching tv. After we eat I take the empty plates to the kitchen and clean them and put them in the dishwasher and go back to the couch and hold onto my girlfriend and kiss her cheek as she lays her head on my chest. "What are we going to do today?" she asked me. "I'm not sure what would you want to do today?" I asked her while looking at her. She looks up at me and smiles "Can we go shopping" she asks and I nod then we get up. I then went up to my room with her and handed her one of my shirts so she could change in the bathroom. While she was in the bathroom changing I sat on the bed looking at my twitter seeing all of the comments on the picture of us that i had posted then I looked up and saw her and smiled. I got up, put my phone in my pocket after texting the rest of the band that Nikki and I were going shopping at the mall so they could meet up with us. We then head downstairs and head out the door after I got my leather jacket on which I had my keys, phone and wallet in, we get into the car and go to the mall. When we got to the mall the guys were already there. As we got out of the car the guys did as well and we all walked into the mall together we headed to HotTopic. "Choose whatever you want then we can go to other stores if you want to babe" I say to her. I stayed by her as she found what she wanted. Once we were done we went to the register and I paid for her stuff and headed out after we did. I kept my arm around her while the guys were behind us, then we went to where we all got our shoes and leather jackets.

Once we were done shopping we headed back home, also knowing that the guys wanted to hang out with us for a while. After five minute we get home, I park and turn the car off then we get out and get the bags from shopping out of the back seat of the car and head inside and take the bags up to our room since we would be sharing a room. I smile as I follow her, after we get everything put away we go downstairs and go to the kitchen and make a bunch of snacks and food since the rest of the band would be coming over for a while.