Chapter 3

Nikki's P.O.V

I look around confused, then I notice someone from BVB looking at me. I decide to get my phone out to listen to music but right when I'm about to play music my phone dies so I put it and my earbuds back in my bag and look down pull the sleeves of my hoodie down over all the bruises and cuts from the wreck last night. I feel someone's hand touch mine then I realize that it's Jayy's hand. I look up at him a little and I can tell he's worried about me. I get a sticky note and write "I'm sorry" on it then hand it to him. I then get up and walk to where the busses are and sit in between the BVB and BOTDF busses. I cry silently not knowing where I'll live since I can't go back home or to school.

I start to hear footsteps but not sure who's. I can sense that he sat by me and put an arm around my shoulders, I looked up a little and realized that it is Ashley from BVB. "Are you ok?" he asked and I ended up shrugging my shoulders, he then pulled me close to hug me. I end up hugging him and not wanting to let go as I cry. He stays with me trying to calm me down. After a while I finally calm down and he cleans the tears and tear stains off my face carefully.

Ashley's P.O.V

I look to where the girl goes a bit worried, I end up telling the band I'll be back in a bit and they all nod while still doing signings and pictures. I notice that she is beautiful but curious why she's here alone so I go to see if she's ok. I saw her between our bus and BOTDF's. I sat next to her and put an arm around her. I ask if she was ok but she shrugged her shoulders and started to cry so I held her while she cried and hugged me back. That put a smile on my face so I decided to ask her a question. I looked at her and asked her "Do you want to meet the rest of the band?" she looked at me and nodded, I helped her up and headed back to the table with her and she waved to everyone.

"Why are you here alone?" I asked her. She wrote on a sticky note "My family and I were in a car wreck, I only survived" then she handed it to me. Soon the others came out. I looked at her with worry and so did the others. I ended up hugging her for a long time then I saw Jayy come over. " Hey Jayy what's up?" I asked "Not much, has she said anything to you about why she's quiet and won't take her hoodie off." He asked. I looked at her and she shook her head no. "Not that I know of Jayy," I said.