Chapter 5

Nikki's P.O.V

I look around out the window and see a sign that says "Welcome to LA" I kind of smile seeing all the different lights, buildings, etc. After looking out the window for a while I sat down and saw Jayy sitting right by me and Dahvie wasn't around. I finally decided to open up with Jayy. I tap his shoulder a little then he looks at me. "Are you ok sweetie?" he asks, I look at him "N...No" I tell him quietly. He then holds me close as I start to cry, he rubs my back trying to calm me down but I keep crying the whole way there. "I have a surprise for you at the concert this afternoon" he says, as I look at him he wipes my tears off my face carefully. "Let's fix up that beautiful make-up you have on sweetie" he says and we go to the bathroom and he fixes it for me and makes sure that it is waterproof so it won't smear.

I look at him then hug him and he hugs back, but after the hug he sees the scars and small pieces of glass in my arms. "What happened?" He asked with concern in his eyes, I then decided to tell Jayy about the night and what happened. I lean against him and he has his arm around my shoulders while waiting for Dahvie to get ready for the show this afternoon. Then he comes in. "Are you ready Dahvie?" Jayy says, "Yes, let's go we're here." Dahvie says. I get up and stay near Jayy scared while Jayy keeps me close so no one can ask any questions. We all get backstage, I start to feel like they want me to live with them. I hear a familiar voice and turn around and see Ashley standing there then I go over and give him a hug and not wanting to let go, realizing that I might be falling for him and he kisses my cheek. Then I see Jayy and Dahvie go onto the stage. I start to feel alone again and sit on the couch quiet all of a sudden I hear Jayy something about me and I look, he's coming over holds his hand out and I take it and he heads on stage with me and smiles.

Jayy's P.O.V

I smile as she stands by me, I put my arm around her shoulders letting her know that she is safe with me and Dahvie. "So everyone this girl is very lucky that she is with us because I have something for you all to know." I say, fans scream with excitement. I hold the mic out for range to talk to her. "Can you tell me your name so that I can tell everyone what I'm going to tell everyone so they know and you know also." I ask and she nods then whispers in my ear "My name is Nikki" she tells me and I smile. I get the mic again "So everyone this is to you all and her." I say. "This young girl right here, her name is Nikki, and Dahvie and I are adopting her and you all will see her with us at meet and greet after the show" I say and the fans scream. "Dahvie, ready to start the show?"I say. "Hell yeah!" he yells and we start to play while Nikki stays on the side of the stage, I see her quietly singing along. After we finish the concert we head to her, then to the table for meet and greets.