Chapter 7

Nikki's P.O.V

I sit in the living room and start writing a random song that came to my head and sort of smiled at it. A few hours later I hear Jayy walking into the room, "Hey" I said. "Hey sweetie, how are you doing today?" He asked, I then god up and came over to him with the song I thought of and had written it. "I thought of a song and wrote it" I say while looking at him then he hugged me, "It is amazing just like you sweetie" he said then kissed the top of my head. Then went upstairs to my room and chose the clothes I was going to wear today. I then went to the bathroom and got ready. I soon came out and headed downstairs wearing black skinny jeans with rips in them, a BVB T-shirt, Batman converse, and my hair up in a high ponytail with my bangs that are shortly curled.

Jayy's P.O.V

I sit on the couch and start watching a movie not realizing that she came downstairs, then I start to hear soft singing come from the kitchen while knowing that Dahvie is still asleep. I go into the kitchen and see Nikki singing the song she wrote while she's cleaning the kitchen. I watch her as she is almost finished and go back to the couch watching the movie while pretending I didn't hear her sing and eventually fell asleep to her singing.

Nikki's P.O.V

I had just finished cleaning the kitchen and was about to head to wake Dahvie up but before I did I saw Jayy asleep. I grabbed a blanket and covered him up and paused the movie he was watching then turned the tv off. Then I quietly walked out of the room. I checked on Dahvie who had just woken up, then headed to my room shutting the door behind me. Then I went and laid down on my bed quiet. While laying on my bed facing the wall I heard the door open. "Are you ok sweetie?" Dahvie asked and I could tell it was him because he is always quiet walking around in the house, "I'm fine" I said. Dahvie came and sat on the side of my bed, "Sweetie you can always come and talk to me when you need to" he said and I nodded then gave him a hug "When are we going on tour again?" I ask then he smiles. "We are leaving for a tour in a few hours so you might want to get ready. Do you want some help?" He asks me if I think for a bit then look at him "Sure I think it would help since I have a lot of makeup and stuff." I say and he nods and helps me pack really quick. I zip my bags up and head downstairs with him and my bags. "Jayy get your lazy ass up get ready and pack we're leaving for tour in a few hours!" Dahvie yells as I laugh.