Chapter 11

Nikki's P.O.V

I look down at the food but get up and go to my bunk on the bus, while laying there I face the wall with the curtain closed. About two minutes later I hear Jayy's footsteps. He came in and opened the curtains. "Sweetie are you ok?"Jayy asks and I just nod letting him know that I'm ok. He looks at me then sits down on the edge of my bunk worried. I looked at him wondering why he was still here so I decided to lay my head on his lap. While I lay there I wonder what BVB is thinking about. I then fall asleep about five minutes later knowing that Jayy is my dad and Dahvie is as well since they adopted me. A few hours go by and I wake up to hearing Jayy and Dahvie running around getting ready, I get up and notice Jayy waiting for me. "What is going on?" I ask him and he tells me that it is time for their show and he then asks me if I want to come with them. I nod my head also knowing that BVB would be performing as well. I go and get ready for the day. I get dressed in a BVB tank top, black skinny jeans with rips in them, wrist bands to hide my scars, black boots like Andy's and black jackets like Andy's as well. I come out to where Jayy is, we head to where the concert is at and I wait at the side of the stage. While waiting I end up singing along quietly to the songs that are being played. After a couple of songs I decide to walk around a little. While I walk around some random person comes up to me and hits me giving me a bloody nose and bloody lip. I try to defend myself but then run not realizing that I didn't have my lanyard and got to the gate where security is. They remembered who I was and let me in and I told them that the man behind the gate attacked me. The security got the other security to take him out of the concert. I hurried back to where the stage was and waited there quietly. About thirty minutes go by and then Jayy and Dahvie come to where I'm at while I'm looking down at my phone hoping that they don't notice the blood on my lip and nose. Dahvie goes to the tent for the meet and greets but Jayy stays by me then notices the blood on the ground in front of me. "Sweetie look at me please" he says and I shake my head. Then got up and started to head to the bus but Jayy stops me and has me go to the meet and greet with him and Dahvie. I then sigh and follow him quietly and wipe the blood off with the back of my hand. When we get to the tent, that's when Jayy notices the blood on my hand and asks if I'm ok and I nod some but he looks at me and sees my lip and nose.

Jayy's P.O.V

I look at my daughter and see blood on her hand so I look at her more and notice that she has a bloody nose and lip. I get some paper towels and clean her up before fans come over for the meet and greets. I then kept her close to me with Dahvie on the other side so that she would be safe. While we wait a couple of fans come and ask for signatures and pictures. We do so and smile and tell them to have a wonderful time here. Then they go as more fans come so we keep doing so until it's time to leave for our next show. I took Nikki to the bus first so that I could finish cleaning up the blood that had dried up and helped her to her bunk since she was having a hard time walking on her own. "Sweetie it'll be alright Dahvie and I are here for you also BVB is as well don't forget that ok?" I say to her and she nods then gets in bed. I headed to the living room area on the bus so that she could rest and I let Dahvie know that she was sleeping and to not wake her up. He nodded about it and went to the bathroom then to bed since he was also tired.

After about an hour later I hear screaming so I hurry and go to Nikki's bunk and comfort her making sure she is ok. "Sweetie are you ok?" I ask her and she shakes her head no while holding onto me still crying. I keep her in my arms as she cries into my chest, I kiss the top of her head hoping that she will be ok.